General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

I'm just wondering is Nate and Connor fighting or they not fighting...

sigpic

Comment

Nate Diaz vs GSP should be the main event for 200.
      by far the biggest draw ufc will be able to do if Conor's not on the card.

Comment

a title fight will most likely be the main event though.

Comment

Jones vs Cormier II for the main event, if DC is medically cleared.

Dana White a pussy for not bowing down to the Notorious One.
          TDE

sigpic

Comment

Told y'all:

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/u...ufc-200-042716

The new main event for UFC 200 is officially set as light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier will meet interim champ Jon Jones on July 9 as part of the historic card taking place at the new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
            TDE

sigpic

Comment

Jj gonna finish him this time
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
                Jones vs Cormier II for the main event, if DC is medically cleared.

Dana White a pussy for not bowing down to the Notorious One.
                From what I heard DC was conveniently cleared 2 days after 197.

Comment

yall should of made a thread for the jones vs come ufc 200

i might lock this thread to get the tent to flow again

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

if jones doesnt finish DC faster than mighty mouse finished cjeduo then the discussion is closed and demetrious is officially the goat
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

What you guys think about Mighty Mouse vs Cruz 2? Should it happen if Cruz beats booty chin?

Comment

Fuck no. Nobody wants to see Mighty Fag and gay ass Cruz run around the ring at 100 mph for 25 minutes.

Comment

ohh damn it. I got a headache. I didn't need to be laughing like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                            if jones doesnt finish DC faster than mighty mouse finished cjeduo then the discussion is closed and demetrious is officially the goat
                            I have to disagree with that one solely because of their lower weightclasses/caliber of competition compared towards Jones

Sure MM is more technically more skilled but it is at a lower risk. MM competition for the most part isn't on the same level as LHW plus the margin of error isnt as great, MM if he got caught with a haymaker has a higher chance of recovering than a LHW haymaker. Achievement wise MM could be the greatest if he wins two belts, plus he would most likely be Silva title defense record/longest winning streak

but I believe overeem has the most overall titles in all combat sports (k-1, strikeforce, dream, adcc, a few no name promotions.)

Plus Jones ruled a division where at one point in time was considered the most dangerous, anyone could be champion, the belt switched multiple times in a year after Chuck got KO'd by rampage. For Jones to have defended his belt for so long is the reason why I think hes currently P4P.

If Jones loses to DC ill stfu and consider MM p4p

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                              What you guys think about Mighty Mouse vs Cruz 2? Should it happen if Cruz beats booty chin?
                              MM seems like he wants to break andersons defense record before he moves up. But he said he would fight cruz for 2 mil

def would like to see that but i think itll be another super fight we never see bc one of them will lose there belt before the ufc makes it happen
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                                Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                                I have to disagree with that one solely because of their lower weightclasses/caliber of competition compared towards Jones

Sure MM is more technically more skilled but it is at a lower risk. MM competition for the most part isn't on the same level as LHW plus the margin of error isnt as great, MM if he got caught with a haymaker has a higher chance of recovering than a LHW haymaker. Achievement wise MM could be the greatest if he wins two belts, plus he would most likely be Silva title defense record/longest winning streak

but I believe overeem has the most overall titles in all combat sports (k-1, strikeforce, dream, adcc, a few no name promotions.)

Plus Jones ruled a division where at one point in time was considered the most dangerous, anyone could be champion, the belt switched multiple times in a year after Chuck got KO'd by rampage. For Jones to have defended his belt for so long is the reason why I think hes currently P4P.

If Jones loses to DC ill stfu and consider MM p4p
                                I was semi joking with my statement. I go back and forth between Jon and DJ but I was just saying that bc DJ beat an olympic champion wrestler and Jon is only going against a runner up.

but i wanna address some of your points

the punching power thing is def a good argument bc its not like your brain gets stronger with higher weight (stfu mcgregor) so the KO risk is more real higher up.

i gotta say i disagree with everyone that says flyweight doesnt have any competition, bc the fact is it was competitive and still is but DJ just outgrew everyone in every skill set that it no longer looks that way. Even a guy like dodson push DJ to the edge back in the day and now theyre not even close. but if i keep using dodson as an example he is easily top 10 if not top 5 right now in bantam weight and could even be a title contender there, but he just cant compete with DJ so he had to gorge on some sympathy food lol. so all that being said I dont think that the other divisions are all that more competitive than Flyweight.

I also think the belt changed so many times in LHW is bc they were all incomplete fighters and not bc it was the most competitive lol just nobody could defend it more than once which barley even makes you a champ XD

really tho P4P is always gonna just be an opinion. Jon Jones could def make it harder to know if he decisively beats DC tho bc that division is cleaned out as well
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X