General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Its always odd when somebody randomly just leaves a promotion, only time will tell if any behind the scene shit that is going down. We all know that McGregor personality was just an act to hype up fights, from post fight interviews to interviews prior going into the ufc. McGregor is still training tho so who knows how long this 'retirement' is gonna last....he has to sell one of his supercars to make house payments now.

Being a Mcgregor fan, im gonna start being annoyed by the "he ran from the fight" kind of insults. Now McGregor is out of the picture, I wonder how they are going to promote Nate Diaz.... hes fanbase hasnt really change since winning, its still mostly people who follow the sport who know him.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
      Fights to make after UFC on Fox 19 guys?

Would love to see dodson vs almeida
      Glover vs loser of Jones/OSP fight
      People would say rumble, but i doubt it he will do it since he earned a titleshot and wouldnt want to risk it

But that been said, Rumble would have to wait till the end of the year for a titleshot tho..
      Rumble only on a 2 fight win streak and his last fight was over ryan bader. IMO he hasnt earned another title shot yet. 90% sure dana will put together glover and rumble tbh.

gotta figure rose is gonna get the winner of the joanna champion vs caludia g too

Im most curious of who khabib will get next. lots of talk around RDA but thats a bitch move to not give el cucuy the top contender fight against khabib first
      Dont have the links on me but to answer some of these possible fights

Rumble in an post UFC on fox 19 interview stated he is gonna wait for a titlefight, and doesn't really seem to enjoy the idea of taking on Glover, he didnt say no but he dodged the question everytime it was brought up.

For Rose, Dana White had said he wants her to take on at least one more fight before a titleshot....most likely to market Rose a bit more and plus..shes really not ready for the champ but who is huh

I personality still want Tony vs Khabib for 1 titleshot, Both guys have a solid chance to beat RDA.

I think Tony (McGregor 2.0) would be the more entertaining champ from a business view of the situation, which what i see the UFC leading towards

Comment

Ferg has faught way better competition than Connor

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
          Ferg has faught way better competition than Connor
          Agree, Tony fought normal sized people

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
            Fights to make after UFC on Fox 19 guys?

Would love to see dodson vs almeida
            Glover vs loser of Jones/OSP fight
            People would say rumble, but i doubt it he will do it since he earned a titleshot and wouldnt want to risk it

But that been said, Rumble would have to wait till the end of the year for a titleshot tho..
            Rumble only on a 2 fight win streak and his last fight was over ryan bader. IMO he hasnt earned another title shot yet. 90% sure dana will put together glover and rumble tbh.

gotta figure rose is gonna get the winner of the joanna champion vs caludia g too

Im most curious of who khabib will get next. lots of talk around RDA but thats a bitch move to not give el cucuy the top contender fight against khabib first
            Dont have the links on me but to answer some of these possible fights

Rumble in an post UFC on fox 19 interview stated he is gonna wait for a titlefight, and doesn't really seem to enjoy the idea of taking on Glover, he didnt say no but he dodged the question everytime it was brought up.

For Rose, Dana White had said he wants her to take on at least one more fight before a titleshot....most likely to market Rose a bit more and plus..shes really not ready for the champ but who is huh

I personality still want Tony vs Khabib for 1 titleshot, Both guys have a solid chance to beat RDA.

I think Tony (McGregor 2.0) would be the more entertaining champ from a business view of the situation, which what i see the UFC leading towards
            Everybody wants to wait for a title fight but long dick dana does what will bring the most $$$ plus itll be almost a year before that happens since the winner of jon vs osp will face DC (who is still hurtin). Realistically assuming jon wins the DC rematch will happen at MSG. So even if Rumble has next he is gonna be waiting till at least late winter for the title shot. I guess i just hate when ppl think theyre justified in waiting for the title especially if they arent undefeated.

I totally agree with the rose thing, joanna champion would most likely cook here and rose still has lots of room to grow. but anybody else is just going to be a lamb to the slaughter anyways so i figured rose is probably the best bet
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Max Holloway vs Ricardo Llamas at UFC 199.

Dope fight.

Comment

And Dan Henderson vs Hector Lombard.

Comment

UFC 199 card lookin better than 200

Comment

still waitin on gsp to be announced tbh

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

gsp races an antelope and does tug a war with a croc on his show on the history channel called the boneyard
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3gTwkCutlQ[/ame]

Comment

so the hold up on gsp coming back is reebok. gsp has a contract with under armour that pays millions and reebok pays the top fighters like 50gs.

so its either reebok needs to back off and let under armour own the champion of the galaxy or more realistically the ufc and reebok need to make up the difference in his purse to make it happen
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

Henderson getting fucked up the ass right now. Leaving UFC is doing him no good tonight lol. He lost to the champ tho. All 5 rounds lol.

Comment

Yeah, I just seen he got fucking wrecked for 5 rounds. I didn't even remember it was on.

Fuck Benson.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEg-GoNCO-o"]Andrey Koreshkov vs Benson Henderson - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X