General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Aldo ran in like a retard and got ktfo. Aldo is still the better fighter all around.

Why is McNugget still not signed up to fight Edgar? It's been how long? How many opportunities?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Aldo ran in like a retard and got ktfo. Aldo is still the better fighter all around.

Why is McNugget still not signed up to fight Edgar? It's been how long? How many opportunities?
      Besides the recent Diaz fights they've had conflicting schedules/rankings

Comment

or because edgar still isnt the number 1 contender

even if mcgregor wasnt running off to bigger and better fights he would be fighting aldos frail ass not frankie
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

holy fuck there at 6 separate fight cards in july...three small cards plus ufc 200 all in the same week? also 6 title fights

what a time to be alive
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Not a fan of you calling aldo frail

Comment

lol if you were to support me as a fan it would probably hurt my brand tbh

but anyways he will have his chance at redemption if he can get through frankie. whether or not he is frail will be on display at glorious UFC 200!!!!
              you dont have a sig

Comment

The UFC and McNugget have done everything possible to stay away from Frankie Edgar.
                Edgar was the Number one contender not too long ago, plus what does that mean? McNugget got a title shot from beating Dennis Siver lmao. Then ducked Edgar by picking Mendes, then ducked Frankie after the Mendes fight, then ducked Edgar after losing to Diaz.

Edgar will smash Aldo.

Comment

The UFC and McNugget have done everything possible to stay away from Frankie Edgar.
                  Edgar was the Number one contender not too long ago, plus what does that mean? McNugget got a title shot from beating Dennis Siver lmao. Then ducked Edgar by picking Mendes, then ducked Frankie after the Mendes fight, then ducked Edgar after losing to Diaz.

Edgar will smash Aldo.
                  Chael got to fight Jones after a lost, he wasnt the number one contender, UFC doesnt work like that

Picking more entertaining fighters, like Mendez or Diaz isnt really ducking since they are just as if not better than edgar

For fuck sake, Mcgregor was about to go against RDA, RDA would fuck up Edgar easily

I really dont think he is ducking Edgar, Edgar pulls in shit numbers, if mcgregor did took a fight with edgar after aldo, he wouldnt had gotten 10 mill from Diaz IIRC

Plus lightweights are now better than Edgar, which is why Edgar moved down a weightclass

Edit:
                  RDA is a stronger/more brutal version of Edgar
                  Edgar ducking Holloway like a bitch tho

Holloway champ 2016

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post

Edgar will smash Aldo.
                    Chael got to fight Jones after a lost, he wasnt the number one contender, UFC doesnt work like that

Picking more entertaining fighters, like Mendez or Diaz isnt really ducking since they are just as if not better than edgar

For fuck sake, Mcgregor was about to go against RDA, RDA would fuck up Edgar easily

I really dont think he is ducking Edgar, Edgar pulls in shit numbers, if mcgregor did took a fight with edgar after aldo, he wouldnt had gotten 10 mill from Diaz IIRC

Plus lightweights are now better than Edgar, which is why Edgar moved down a weightclass

Edit:
                    RDA is a stronger/more brutal version of Edgar
                    Edgar ducking Holloway like a bitch tho

Holloway champ 2016
                    What does Chael getting a shot at Jones and not being the number #1 contender do other than prove my argument? Poti said it was because Edgar wasn't the #1 contender.

So, you're saying he's not ducking Edgar while he's ducking Edgar?
                    Frankie was ready to fight when it was Edgar or Mendes, they find out Mendes is shooting some hunting show, or some shit, then the pick Mendes.

What does fighting RDA have to do with Edgar? You're right most of the 155 division will kill Conor, but as the 145 champion, you should have to defend your belt before dancing around getting your ass whooped in other divisions.

Max Holloway? Please, Frankie earned the title shot before Max was even in talks of it. Why doesn't Max fight Mendes, Aldo (pre 200), why does it have to be Frankie anyway? McNugget should HAVE to defend his belt, against either Aldo or Edgar, Holloway should have to fight either Aldo or Edgar whoever didn't get the title shot, for #1 contender.

Conor has a W over Holloway already, it was awhile ago, sure, but why would he get the shot before Edgar? A guy that could beat Conor, easily, vs a guy that already lost to him.

Ffs Edgar has a better chance vs RDA than McGrergor does.

Comment

Frankie would fuck Holloway up though, no doubt.

Comment

are u Frankies agent or Frankie?
                        Originally posted by I Hope You Die
                        But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
                        http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

Why? You want my autograph or something?

Comment

its called prize fighting

the fact that the guys hes fighting are more well known, whether you think they're better than frankie or not, means that the prize for winning or even fighting is more

so tell frankie to quit whining about the mcgregor fight and promote himself or he can keep waitin, guarantee if frankie was more well known mcgregor woulda taken that fight has nothin to do with fear
                            But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.

FREE KRAW

Comment

Oh, prize fighting.

What am I thinking? I thought being a fighter/champion fighter meant defending your belt, not being a bitch, taking the best guys in your division, then challenging a new division, not get the belt, play around in other divisions and get fucked up.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Comment

"instead of taking this multimillion dollar fight i was offered for the title in the weight class above me, let me fight the guy who lost to the guy i just beat."

in what universe does this make sense to you

FREE KRAW

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X