General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Fuck Anderson Silva..

That fag just wants to finish up his contract and return to that trash of a country

Fuck Silva!

Fuck Brazil!
    TDE

sigpic

Comment

RIP Holly

UFC needs to get their shit together smh or ima only watch for Conor.

Comment

& if Anderson old man Silva is conor's next fight I will def stop watching this shit.

Comment

lol only one stoppage in that whole card

only like 2 or 3 fights were actually entertaining

UFC 208 a flop! thats what happens when you have to stack 3 major events (200,205, 206) so close together

Comment

people were talking shit about 206 not being stacked but it delivered

events dont really depend on the names they put on card, a bunch of names could have a shitty fight, same way no names can have a shitty match and vise versa for good matches

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

events dont really depend on the names they put on card, a bunch of names could have a shitty fight, same way no names can have a shitty match and vise versa for good matches
              They knew this was going to be a shit event.

Dana even said "I thought the main event would wash away everything" or something along those lines.

They expected to pass with that shit tier "main event". They didn't even try. I could have put together a better card even with their unranked fighters. They didn't care, they tried to sell off that bullshit and hoped that worked.

Comment

my guess is the card did less than 200k ppv buys

wme jews on suicide watch
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

Yeah. I can't imagine it did much more than that. If it got that, tbh.

Comment

who was talking shit about 206?! Ive been hyped on that card since they announced doo hochoi vs swanson

Comment

Just gonna leave this here for brazilly bob joe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMXNUZ6i97o
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post

who was talking shit about 206?! Ive been hyped on that card since they announced doo hochoi vs swanson
                        ppl were talking about 206 being the worst ppv, and was one injury away from getting scrapped all together. But then they added pettis v max, tim v rashad, cowboy v brown, and DC got injured so everything worked out in the end. But when it was announced the card was hurting for sure i remember contemplating not even going but the whole card turned out to be
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

so we got JJ champ vs androgynous is happening, and then rose vs karate hottie for april 15. gotta figure the winner of rose and michelle gets the next title shot after that.

womens straw weight got some good fights ahead

lmao also artem vs cub in april...what a stupid fight to make. I guess conor really does run the whole shit
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

Silva looked like shit.
                            Jacare a tuff dude.
                            Tim the barbarian a dope nick name.
                            That's all I watched shittiest review ever.
                            I appreciate you guys in depth NH recaps and news scoops I would never know about.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                              so we got JJ champ vs androgynous is happening, and then rose vs karate hottie for april 15. gotta figure the winner of rose and michelle gets the next title shot after that.

womens straw weight got some good fights ahead

lmao also artem vs cub in april...what a stupid fight to make. I guess conor really does run the whole shit
                              I don't think Rose deserves a shot if she wins, tbh.

Comment

Nvm. I take that back.

I forgot she had that little win streak before losing to Karolina.

Thought she was on a couple fight losing streak. Winner of that gets the shot, loser fights Karolina imo.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X