General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
    Nate n nick most overhyped fighters oat

Nick aint too bad, top 5 never a true title contender, but nate just sucks tbh
    Thank u. I fuck with the Diaz bros but as a fighter, they trash. If they actually fought with a gameplan they'd have more wins

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
    Originally posted by EllC
    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

basically nate was offered a fight against tony for ufc 213 but he rejected it and said that tony and conor should fight for the chance to fight him lol
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

Lmfao.....u kidding right??

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          basically nate was offered a fight against tony for ufc 213 but he rejected it and said that tony and conor should fight for the chance to fight him lol
          What people forget is UFC fucked up and gave Nate leverage. Its solidified that Nate is a draw now, And hes not gonna get paid what he deserves to be paid fighting anyone other than Conor. Because hes the draw if he fights Ferg or anyone else other than someone like Cerrone (and i dont think either of them want to run that back) then it aint worth his time.

Nick is still a draw too but hes only gonna take someone top 3 or a super fight of some sort.

UFC fucked up, It shouldve been Nick vs GSP and Bisping vs Yoel in July or w,e.

And if UFC was really bout it theyd push those 2 fight back another 3 weeks and put them on the same card with Jones and DC..

but what do i kno im just a chubby fag in VA

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
            What people forget is UFC fucked up and gave Nate leverage. Its solidified that Nate is a draw now, And hes not gonna get paid what he deserves to be paid fighting anyone other than Conor. Because hes the draw if he fights Ferg or anyone else other than someone like Cerrone (and i dont think either of them want to run that back) then it aint worth his time.

Nick is still a draw too but hes only gonna take someone top 3 or a super fight of some sort.
            Bingo

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post

Thank u. I fuck with the Diaz bros but as a fighter, they trash. If they actually fought with a gameplan they'd have more wins

Never top 5? Are you retarded? The guy that ko'd Robbie Lawler, beat the fuck out of Shamrock, ko'd Paul Daley, the guy that beat the fuck out of champions back then, and guys that are still in the top of the UFC rankings, most title defenses in strikeforce WW history, Nick Diaz was the man and still a huge draw.

If trying to actually fight instead of point fighting like pussies means they're "trash" I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Never top 5? Are you retarded? The guy that ko'd Robbie Lawler, beat the fuck out of Shamrock, ko'd Paul Daley, the guy that beat the fuck out of champions back then, and guys that are still in the top of the UFC rankings, most title defenses in strikeforce WW history, Nick Diaz was the man and still a huge draw.

If trying to actually fight instead of point fighting like pussies means they're "trash" I don't know what to tell you.
                "nick aint to bad, top five, never a title contender" is what i ment

shame on you for not being able to understand my shitty grammer

and he only beat lawler cause he got ko'd in training

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

U serious?? Lol after strikeforce it all went down hill for nick. Sure he had some pretty entertaining fights but when I say game plan I mean actually utilizing other weapons he has other than his "boxing". I feel like if he was to do that he would have won more fights.

Comment

UFC 213 so far

Garbrandt vs Dillashaw
                    Lawler vs Cerrone
                    Overeem vs Werdum
                    Pettis vs Miller
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

U serious?? Lol after strikeforce it all went down hill for nick. Sure he had some pretty entertaining fights but when I say game plan I mean actually utilizing other weapons he has other than his "boxing". I feel like if he was to do that he would have won more fights.

He was the number 1 contender after beating the fuck out of BJ Penn, in the UFC. He's had 3 fights since. 1 he got robbed, one no contest, and one loss to GSP.

What a retard for using what had him on an 11 fight win streak before becoming the number one contender and getting him a title shot.

Comment

Bj was washed but no excuses. He fucked him up bad. He was losing the Silva fight clearly but he didnt take it serious either. I'm not even gonna argue your other points because I can agree with them. All I'm trying to say is that they need to take their fights serious and stop relying on just stand up and mind games. A good coach would've stressed this a long time ago. No shade, just my opinion fam.

Comment

I don't even think BJ was washed up at that point. He still had a good first round against Nick.

He was coming off the KO W of Matt Hughes right before that and 2 semi-close fights with Frankie, and just before that he was the champion.

Both Diaz brothers have good Jiu Jitsu, however, neither are that good at getting takedowns. Condit ran from him and he got robbed of the decision. Losing to GSP isn't something to be ashamed of, as Nick isn't a great wrestler and a guy like GSP that's strong af and can't defend submissions isn't a good match up for Nick.

The Anderson fight literally gave no fucks, only there for a paycheck imo and Anderson refused to engage. The only thing entertaining about that fight was Nick's antics.

He got robbed in the Condit fight, and Condit the same guy who arguably beat Lawler and could have been Champion 1 fight before his last.

My point was to say they're "trash" is stupid. I'd argue Nick could beat at least 3 of the top 5 in the WW division right now.

Comment

Haha I feel u. But what's a man to do if you're not scoring much with stand up and your tame downs are sub par?

Comment

I completely forgot about how leg kicks pretty much bodies them as well smh

Comment

What are you to do when your opponents run away or won't engage?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X