General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

damn Maia put Chael's career into depression

Maia the goat

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      that ending got me hyped tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
        Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
        that ending got me hyped tbh
        yeah def didnt see that ending coming. got me feeling some feels
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Lmao. Chael is a great actor. I've heard Chael tell that story 50 times, never got emotional, never cried, and it never had Tito in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            Lmao. Chael is a great actor. I've heard Chael tell that story 50 times, never got emotional, never cried, and it never had Tito in it.

like i said dope promo
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Dope watch for pride fags.
              Repped

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPL4NIM_Cw4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPL4NIM_Cw4[/ame]

Comment

lmaoo this

pretty sure he was saying this during his second fight with anderson, and during his jones fight

but all of a sudden cause its against tito in bellator its worth shedding tears for

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

phillipenese is crazy

have fight and the winner gets to get out of jail

so if your maui thai champ your basically able to break any law u want and get out the next day

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Chael is untouchable.

Sad that MMA promo has went from Chael, articulate, calculated, very tactical, etc to McNugget screaming childish insults, throwing cans, and whining like a bitch.

Comment

Chael is untouchable.

Sad that MMA promo has went from Chael, articulate, calculated, very tactical, etc to McNugget screaming childish insults, throwing cans, and whining like a bitch.
                        why you gotta kill the vibe about chael crying, i was buying into that... now it looks like some fake shit smh

now i value mcgregor's promos more because that shit is real, that is shit is raw, and authenic, you cant spell title defense because conor mcgregor hasn't done it

Comment

this shit questions my ethics for real, JRE brought up a good point on what if a fucked up criminal won this shit. What if a rapist got out and decided to take revenge on those who snitched on him

imo they shouldnt give complete freedom to the winner, maybe the winner can spend two weeks (while being monitored) outside of prison or something like that

Comment

lol at mcgreggor being authentic

mcgregor doesnt go to the back with the other fighters cause hes so shook

and everyone says hes super nice when the cameras are off

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                              this shit questions my ethics for real, JRE brought up a good point on what if a fucked up criminal won this shit. What if a rapist got out and decided to take revenge on those who snitched on him

imo they shouldnt give complete freedom to the winner, maybe the winner can spend two weeks (while being monitored) outside of prison or something like that
                              I'm sure there's some untold stipulations, probably an ankle monitor, or having a couple guys monitor them.

Who gives a fuck though. It's Thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                                lol at mcgreggor being authentic

mcgregor doesnt got to back with the other fighters cause hes so shook

and everyone says hes super nice when the cameras are off
                                he tells you up front he has nothing personal against his opponents, he even said he liked Diaz to his face lol thats being authentic right there

he also said the same to Eddie before Eddie cut him off with an insult

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X