General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

The flying knee always works best against wrestlers cause they instinctivly drop down like there trynna stuff a take down

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Comment

Holy shit at how bad rory would destroy paul daley

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Rorys paper mache face wont stand a chance at this point

Comment

If he was smart he would get that shit brendan shaub got for his nose, shit damn near indistructable

He would beat lawaler too if it wasnt for his nose, same with wonderboy, but he broke something else in that fight too iirc during the 2 round

Comment

he should just get his nose removed till he retires imo, then get it put back on. Kinda like how bispings eye is backwards inside his head and waiting till he retires to get it rotated bak around

Comment

Comment

Rory one of the few people to survive on the ground against mai too

Comment

oh shit they had footage of the wrestling match? thats neat.

Comment

Chael murdering tito in these promos lool

Comment

Tito a light weight fighting a middle weight who had half the time tito had to train

If tito loses i might die from laughter

Comment

Chael the gawd

Comment

Chael really looks like he dont give a fuk

And tito looks like he'll kill himself if he loses

Comment

Fuck all these murica flags

Comment

Literally every fighter had them

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X