General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Ward: going to give you fireworks. We're going to trade in the center of the ring.

Under a minute goes for a takedown.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Ward: going to give you fireworks. We're going to trade in the center of the ring.

hahahahahah I was thinking that too, he even said something like "some people claim they gonna bang but dont, We're for sure gonna bang"

Comment

Ya i was sure tito tapped almost posted here immediately but tabbed back when i heard the fight still goin on

Comment

Chael still the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
            Originally posted by Moose View Post

hahahahahah I was thinking that too, he even said something like "some people claim they gonna bang but dont, We're for sure gonna bang"
            Yeah. Lmao. What a fucking retard.

Comment

the fight was kinda weird lookin, as if it was fixed, that mini tap lead to chael loosening up the hold...wtf. that RNC was legit tho, all the pressure was going towards chael's jaw, he wouldnt pass out but it would totally break it if he didnt

chael suppose to be the head of a grappling organization plus has a grappling match coming up, you would figure he would know how to get out of it

Comment

the fight was kinda weird lookin, as if it was fixed, that mini tap lead to chael loosening up the hold...wtf. that RNC was legit tho, all the pressure was going towards chael's jaw, he wouldnt pass out but it would totally break it if he didnt

chael suppose to be the head of a grappling organization plus has a grappling match coming up, you would figure he would know how to get out of it
                Not only that, but Chael did the exact opposite of what he needed to do. He actually brought his head up making it tighter or "deeper". It did have that weird fixed vibe, which a lot of Bellator fights do.

It could be coincidence, but Idk.

Comment

he did get outta it for a second, he almost broke it free but as you saw when chael almost slipped out tito really clamped down when he got the arm over the chin, people get caught it happens.

Chael seemed weird the entire time, every time they cut to him in the locker room he looked shook tbh. Didnt seem to have in urgency or energy at the beginning of the fight and looked tense.

Wonderin if chael regrets coming back, i imagine he'll have a fight or 2 more tho. Iirc his daughter died around this time last year so that could be on his mind too

Comment

FUCK THAT FIGHT CHAEL VS WANDERLEI LETS GO
                    Originally posted by I Hope You Die
                    But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
                    http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

Yep. That's the real fight.

Then Chael vs Fedor.

Comment

chael did spoke about how nervous he was about ring rust a few days prior to the fight, maybe just a hick up.....anyways moving on Wandy vs Silva and Daley vs Rory

Comment

Originally posted by thuperman View Post
                          Big Johnbout whipped Titos ass

Told him after the fight "I know it's your last fight, don't ever do that shit again. When I say stop, stop" and Tito said "Sorry" lol

Fag won but embarrassed the fk outta himself with the not stopping after tapping shit and saying "ORTIZ RuLES!" after making sure everyone in the crowd knew his son had tears in his eyes by repeating it 10x.

Moose I fell asleep too lol

The pre fights are so boring except for Paul Daley
                          couldnt stop laughing when i heard o'rtiz rules

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVO3NJCPIoY"]Billy Madison (6/11) Best Movie Quote - O'Doyle Rules! - All Scenes (1995) - YouTube[/ame]
                          Originally posted by Eriko
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

Brennen ward ate the same knee chris weidman did

Originally posted by Eriko
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

God damn.

Comment

Michael page still holds the record for most damage with a knee

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X