General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

I saw the fight, i saw mit push his own finger in his eyw when he was on the ground to make it look worse smh

Fedor will destroy him

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Fake jap got that round

He def shook tho

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Idk wtf im watching

Comment

HD http://fightstream.is/bellator-170-sonnen-vs-ortiz

wasnt workin earlier appears to be fixed tho

Comment

Gravie didnt through one punch

Comment

Lmaoooo mo got a renato knows t shirt one

Comment

yikes they fucked up the announcement

Comment

Paul daley should win this pretty easilly if my mathamatics are right

Comment

I swear spike have the same 5 commervials on loop for the entire day

Comment

that dudes braided beard hair is siccck

Comment

Dude said durrong the prrss conference that there was no chance of him wrestling lool

Comment

Night night

Comment

DAMN!

Comment

That knee was clean af

Comment

holylyyy shitttt

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X