General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsiD_GDFY-M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsiD_GDFY-M[/ame]

Kind of an old compilation but, the guy says the dumbest shit.

Comment

Leg kick to the mid section.....Jesus Christ

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
      :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
      Originally posted by EllC
      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Just fire him and hire Jim Ross tbh

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
        :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
        Originally posted by EllC
        no fucks given, thats a real nigga
        "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Mickey Gall is offering a bet to Sage, loser shaves their head.
          what a loser. who bets to cut their hair when its 2 inches long...he was damn near rocking the ariel helwani in his last fight.

whats next "loser has to cut his toe nails" or "loser has to wash his feet"

I get he is trying to create hype around the fight but having a shaved head for a week wont get ppl talking about you. dye your hair pink or something ...jesus
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

It would only be worth it if Sage loses, imo. He'd look funny af.

Mickey knows that, he's probably wanting to shave his head anyway. Lol

Comment

Mickey Gall is offering a bet to Sage, loser shaves their head.
              kinda unfair since gall is used to rocking the shaved head look

this fight gonna be pretty dope tho

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

so did [MENTION=5969]Potijelli[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4459]Brokeback Jimmy[/MENTION] make love at 206?

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

sage is like goku, prob a better fighter straight up

but gall is like vegeta whos gonna try some sneaky shit to win the match

Comment

its true but micky should risk something himself is my point. like the bet would be better if mick said he would grow his hair out if he lost and sage has to shave his

sage has had the same haircut since he was 5 years old so he would def look goofy without his dyke spikes.
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

its true but micky should risk something himself is my point. like the bet would be better if mick said he would grow his hair out if he lost and sage has to shave his

sage has had the same haircut since he was 5 years old so he would def look goofy without his dyke spikes.
                      Yeah, I agree 100%.

Growing his hair out wouldn't be as bad as Sage cutting his hair imo. Mickey has no leverage. Sage is in a lose-lose situation. I still want to see him with his head shaved. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                        so did [MENTION=5969]Potijelli[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4459]Brokeback Jimmy[/MENTION] make love at 206?
                        i think we both got blackout wasted and forgot about eachother by the end of the night just like true friends do lol
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                          Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                          i think we both got blackout wasted and forgot about eachother by the end of the night just like true friends do lol
                          deleted the pic cause the number was on there ..

Comment

look at the number doofus..i edited it before i posted it
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

you dont have a sig

Comment

not even gonna lie i peeped the number and thought it was fake

but since its jimmy i thought he might of actually gotten that number somehow

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X