General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

where u getting these updates from

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMAStreams/..._dan/?sort=new

Comment

I guess Chael was right. You never piss off a gangster.

No stream for us.

Comment

Meisha won.

Comment

chael got some legit internet gangsters keepin people in check

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

"lol they literally just came upto somebody who was streaming it on facebook live and said "can you turn off your facebook live stream""

Chael keeping streams on lock.

Comment

"lol they literally just came upto somebody who was streaming it on facebook live and said "can you turn off your facebook live stream""

Chael keeping streams on lock.

Comment

chael is the same guy that went on the joe rogan podcast and talked about his awsome experience with joey diaz

of course i google chael sonnen joey diaz podcast, turns out it was free but after he did the joe rogan podcast talking about it, he privated it and made people pay for it lol

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                    chael is the same guy that went on the joe rogan podcast and talked about his awsome experience with joey diaz

of course i google chael sonnen joey diaz podcast, turns out it was free but after he did the joe rogan podcast talking about it, he privated it and made people pay for it lol
                    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGLmqKrOFEs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGLmqKrOFEs[/ame]

It's the podcast one bullshit. After so much time passes you need to subscribe.

Comment

yea thats were i went but it was locked and asked for money, guess its free now

Comment

Jones won.

Comment

[ame]https://twitter.com/GatesOnSports/status/808157383461511168[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Jones goat
                              Originally posted by Notsure
                              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

I wonder how much the faggot ass Gracie's paid Jon to put their logo on his shorts.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X