General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Jason Knight's nickname is Hick Diaz lolololol

Comment

In other news Tim Kennedy and the journalist, he said he'd fight before on Twitter. Tim is offering to fight the guy with 1 hand and in a sumo suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
        Where you at, Yndalecio?

Why do you keep bouncing from thread to thread?

Boy put that on your fat ass momma that that isnt your ugly ass?? I know for a fact thats you meth baby lmaoo you look like a cracked out el chapo
        Yeah, I put that on my "fat ass momma".

You two just happened to post the same thing, within 2 minutes of each other, watching the same bootleg, & your I.P. address matches the location shown on the facebook.

Cool.

Now get tf out, blender mouth.

Nigga when have i ever supported KOTD. You can't go back to one post where i supported KOTD or bitch ass Organik. Secondly, i dont have a facebook. Now I know for a fact thats your ugly trout mouth ass. Tell the mods to set up the fight if thats not yo bitch ass. Show yourself bruh or are you too pussy to step up to the plate.

SHIT GET QUIET WHEN FACTS GET THROWN AROUND... HUH???
        What facts are getting thrown around? Lol

It's more likely that I'm the guy in the picture, that's never been to California, or the guy who's I.P. is in the same city? When have you supported KOTD, you were in the bootleg streams pretty heavy, coincidentally having the same thoughts as blender mouth at the same time.

Why would we need mods to set up a fight? Do you know how retarded you sound?

Why would I show myself? I thought that picture was me? When have you "shown yourself"? Unless that picture is you...

Be gone now, Yndalecio.

Nigga stop lying so now you can read ip's off facebook and provide proof that i support KOTD faggot. You gone need alot more proof other than dennis the fag menace sucking your dick ttying to deny that thats not your ugly ass. When OTBVA members have already stated that you contacted them from that account lol your a lame. Stop being ashamed of yourself and let the world know thats you. If its not you why wont you do the fight i can show myself and you can prove thats not you. Unless your scared you will get exposed clown.

Your boyfriend denniss the queer can train you. Either step up or get yo meth teeth having asS TF OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!
        Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dude, you tried that argument last time. You're a fucking retard.

I don't have to "read ip's off facebook" it says your location on the page, you fucking moron. I've never been to California, so there's that. Your I.P. address that you use on here is the same place as the Facebook page.

Again, if that's my facebook page the picture would be me. If the photo was me, you wouldn't tell me to show myself.

Now, be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
            Lmao out of nowhere tho?
            Lol

His dumb ass posting the same shit in the stream as he is on the forum, it was obvious.

I had to do it for saying some shit like "Ness is the goat"

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
            why they gassing Ness

Ness the goat

If you're going to post on a stream, make sure your FB account isn't linked.

Comment

moose would you just admit defeat and own up to the fact that yola washed you.

...i want my safe space back!!1!
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

moose weighs 300 pounds and has a d cup now lets just keep it mma

[MENTION=25867]Yola Got BaRz[/MENTION] you destroyed moose at this point its just beating a dead horse and youre gonna look like an obsessed bully if you keep dealing with this doofus
                you dont have a sig

Comment

anyways JJ champion vs jessica androgynous for the belt, no date yet but my sources are always sound
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                    anyways JJ champion vs jessica androgynous for the belt, no date yet but my sources are always sound
                    Another Brazilian juice head.

Comment

im not sure if this ones a juice head, might just actually be a dude with real long hair
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Also a valid argument.

Comment

Yoel Romero started a gofundme for Bisping's medical expenses.

If someone else did it I'd laugh, but fuck him. I hope Bisping pulls off the W.

Comment

Bisping should retire champ just to spite that cheathead
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Dude, you tried that argument last time. You're a fucking retard.

I don't have to "read ip's off facebook" it says your location on the page, you fucking moron. I've never been to California, so there's that. Your I.P. address that you use on here is the same place as the Facebook page.

Again, if that's my facebook page the picture would be me. If the photo was me, you wouldn't tell me to show myself.

Now, be gone.
                              Lying ass pussy you were logged on the stream. Nigga posted screen shots of you on there, so why are you lying. The screen shots clearly says moose my name was never logged into no gay ass KOTD stream pussy. So keep exposing yourself when your name is obviously in the last thread under dudes name. Im not surprised though, i pictured thats what your lame ass looks like, for the fact your always on the O. Seriously, im over here laughing on how you keep digging yourself in a bigger hole. If its not you than fight me and that kotd event was in Los angelos not sacramento you idiot lol. So prove to us that you are not that crooked tooth bastard.

Other wise suck my dick from the back.
                              Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                                moose weighs 300 pounds and has a d cup now lets just keep it mma

[MENTION=25867]Yola Got BaRz[/MENTION] you destroyed moose at this point its just beating a dead horse and youre gonna look like an obsessed bully if you keep dealing with this doofus

Yeah douche moose a bitch. If he dont accept the fight at this point, dont even take this ugly dick head serous no more. Revoke his mod status, im willing to sign a contract to fight this bozo and still no response from douche moose.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X