General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Jones backed down from the gawd Chael. Even though it was short notice and Jones didn't back out and there was no paperwork.

Chael >>

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
      Nah if they got a place like MSG theyd def throw a super event like that to fill it, i dunno what the tickets are for normal fights but i wouldnt be surprised to see 100$ tickets for an event like that..

Im honestly surprised they havent hit up jerry jones to do an event in cowboys stadium, all them seats + that big screen.
      pretty sure tickets to most UFC cards start at like $150 for a ticket in the nose bleeds going up to like $600 for a halfway decent seat.

I imagine UFC 200 will be ez double the cost, so they could def afford whoever they wanna put on that card
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
        Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
        Nah if they got a place like MSG theyd def throw a super event like that to fill it, i dunno what the tickets are for normal fights but i wouldnt be surprised to see 100$ tickets for an event like that..

Im honestly surprised they havent hit up jerry jones to do an event in cowboys stadium, all them seats + that big screen.
        pretty sure tickets to most UFC cards start at like $150 for a ticket in the nose bleeds going up to like $600 for a halfway decent seat.

I imagine UFC 200 will be ez double the cost, so they could def afford whoever they wanna put on that card
        yea when i went and watched gsp vs shields and aldo vs hominick, i got like the upper deck for 210, but the only reason i got them that cheap was because it was last minute from a scalper and i haggled his bitch ass down. it was upper deck at the railing tho, so i had no one in front of me, and there was like 15 huge tv.s around the stadium, i would expect them to go way higher for MSG..
        ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Fedor been washed wood rather see bas ruten come back and kick the shit out of the fags

Comment

So, Cyborg is on 189 vs Leslie fucking Smith.

Wtf.

Comment

LOL dana must have been reading otbva and all the hype we built around the asian chick. once you beat the best you be the best.

but seriously did holm and nunes turn the fight down or something or cyborg wanted to work her way up? seems weird to me that youd go form the undefeated rhonda to leslie knope
              you dont have a sig

Comment

the 198 card is stacked as shit tho wowza
                you dont have a sig

Comment

Jon Jones was pulled over late Thursday night/Friday Morning for drag racing, and was given 5 citations, including 1 for racing, the others were for car modifications. Jones is denying the racing.

Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                    LOL dana must have been reading otbva and all the hype we built around the asian chick. once you beat the best you be the best.

but seriously did holm and nunes turn the fight down or something or cyborg wanted to work her way up? seems weird to me that youd go form the undefeated rhonda to leslie knope
                    Lmao, but seriously, what a shitty opponent. I heard it was supposed to be Holm or Zingano. Now we get this shit.

Comment

According to Jones, he was being bothered at the light by fans, so he reved up his engine, the light turned green and he drove away normally, and got pulled over 10 yards from the light. The officer stated to him, that he was not speeding but he was racing, in a 35mph zone. One of the tickets was for revving his engine, another for his exhaust, which Jones stated it was stock, and another for not being able to see the full numbers on the bottom of his license plate, due to the holder being in the way.
                      Jones admitted to arguing with the officer, and saying things he should not have said, but said he was upset and felt the officer was just trying to attack him.

Comment

Only thing that can beat jon jones is driving lolwtf is wrong with this guy

Still a fan tho

Comment

ffs jon needs to learn to call a fucking uber and call it a night
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

nvm dude is clearly a racist and DC fan

hopefully old bones walks from this one

here is the video of the police stop. jon calls him a despicable pig
                            http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_pzysfrzm
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

So cyborg fighting some no name

Jones about to get arrested again

And connor opens as betting favorite over diaz...

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                                So cyborg fighting some no name

Jones about to get arrested again

And connor opens as betting favorite over diaz...
                                URL!

you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X