General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

GSP was like the mayweather of MMA as in having a Perfect Point scoring style with maximum defense for the most part.

I do find GSP fights pretty dull at times since it is quite repetitive on how he molests' guys on the floor for 25 minutes, but I do have to admit his methods of setting up the takedown is perfection

Wait why all the GSP talk? did he say he was coming back or is it a rumor??

Comment

Also We gotta get Edgar/McGregor for 200, this match up will decide the fate of the Mcgregor Hype train

just to throw it out there, Jones via submission round 2

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
        Also We gotta get Edgar/McGregor for 200, this match up will decide the fate of the Mcgregor Hype train

just to throw it out there, Jones via submission round 2
        He's fighting Nate already, Frankie is like 4th on the list.. It's Nate, Aldo, dos Anjos then Frankie..

I hear it's going to be Nate vs Connor and Frankie vs aldo ufc 200..

~#FUCK12~

Comment

Jones I think is going to destroy comier lol might even KO dude lol
          ~#FUCK12~

Comment

GSP coming back has been a rumor for a while now, he'll be back.

Comment

It was also a rumor that Fedor was coming to the UFC for awhile.

Comment

If GSP wants to train everyday, eat pizza and order mcgregor fights for the rest of his life, he can go drown in poutine gravy.

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                  Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                  holy fuck @billybobjoe did you see maia's next opponent? the ufc really wont give him anybody on top no matter what haha matt brown is gonna get pretzeled
                  damian mai in bad situatuation tbh, his division is prob the best division atm, its not even clear whos fighting lawler, but most likely its woodly

then theres wonderboy vs rory, winner of that def getting the title shot after woodly most likely

and then theres condit who imo beat lawler, he says if he deosnt get a rematch he gonna retire..

so even after damian wins the mother fucker is still behind like 4 dudes smh
                  true the top of the division is pretty stacked. woodly can eat a dick for trying to wait for his title shot, i hope he sits forever on the sidelines with that attitude.

winner of rory/wonderboy should get lawler tbh, unless its a dog fight and the winner needs time off to recover i see no interest in woodly getting the fight first
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

holy fuck @billybobjoe did you see maia's next opponent? the ufc really wont give him anybody on top no matter what haha matt brown is gonna get pretzeled
                    damian mai in bad situatuation tbh, his division is prob the best division atm, its not even clear whos fighting lawler, but most likely its woodly

then theres wonderboy vs rory, winner of that def getting the title shot after woodly most likely

and then theres condit who imo beat lawler, he says if he deosnt get a rematch he gonna retire..

true the top of the division is pretty stacked. woodly can eat a dick for trying to wait for his title shot, i hope he sits forever on the sidelines with that attitude.

winner of rory/wonderboy should get lawler tbh, unless its a dog fight and the winner needs time off to recover i see no interest in woodly getting the fight first
                    yea woodly can sit forever i dont give a fuck, he will just gas in two rounds anyway, i mean he is a good fighter, but h wont dethrone the champ, wondrboy would be a wicked fight against lawler, but rory also had the figth of the year with lawler so i could see them two fighting for number one, or rory getting the rematch before woodly.
                    ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post

yea woodly can sit forever i dont give a fuck, he will just gas in two rounds anyway, i mean he is a good fighter, but h wont dethrone the champ, wondrboy would be a wicked fight against lawler, but rory also had the figth of the year with lawler so i could see them two fighting for number one, or rory getting the rematch before woodly.
                      rory vs wonderboy already booked btw

i just dunno if lawler will have to wait for the winner of those two or if theyll let him have another gladiator fight to the death before hand lol
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post

rory vs wonderboy already booked btw

i just dunno if lawler will have to wait for the winner of those two or if theyll let him have another gladiator fight to the death before hand lol
                        god damn i dint even know that figth was booked, im usually up on that shit, that is going to be a dog fight, and if i was lawler i would wait, relax, and train my ass off so he doesnt have to war like that again.. woodly should in my opinion figth once more before he gets his shot, and if woodey figths lawler i think he will get knocked out by robbie..
                        ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Wonder boy will finish Rory in 2.

Comment

Condit deserves the rematch.

Fuck Woodley.

Comment

yeah Condit should get an immediate rematch imo
                              & hopefully Rory doesn't leave ufc after dusting wonderfag

Comment

woodley a fagget that already lost to rory

give the title shot to condit imo

then to rory after he beats wonder fruit boy

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X