General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

^true, plus he ate a few prior to that one

Comment

Yep. One of the best chins in the game.

Comment

Hendo-Bisping 2 set for Oct 8 at UFC 204.

Hope Hendo murks the stupid cunt.
        TDE

sigpic

Comment

Bisping knows all too well about that hendo bomb.

Chris mad that hendo got the shot.

Comment

hendoooooo!!!

Comment

I'll admit I have a certain respect level for Connor for taking this rematch at the same weight he lost in. Shows he's willing to get out his comfort zone and really prove himself. I'm not too sure who I got winning this yet
              sigpic

Comment

Hendo and his TRT cheating assss (to be fair it was legal at the time) bout to retire without a UFC belt

Random fact: Hendo trained with my Econ teacher in wrestling back in the 90s, and because of that Hendo has sat in my class two times giving quick speeches on success and hard work lololol oh yeah he also shared a bit on Pride's paid, all in cash/ not taxed which is why he stayed over there

Comment

Jon Jones posted a video on his instagram saying he has good news and is expecting to be back in the octagon really soon.

you can watch the video here: http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/jon-jon...mp-suggests-so
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

Lmao @ punks training vid

Comment

diaz is going to wreck conor again and hopefully conor wont say a bunch of stupid shit after this time... he should just rematch aldo and lose that fight too... but i have a feeling he's going to give up the belt and move to 155

Comment

All of you make mad strong points.. Not one or the other is wrong because it's mainly opinion...

BUT...

If you don't agree that the only reason Connor lost that fight was because of his gas tank.. You are truthfully biased towArds Nate. I believe I said it here.. Correct me if I'm wrong but I said, nate and Connor are like watching my two home boys fight.. I like em both.. They make me laugh.. But it's the worst thing to see happen.. I wanted nate to win I wanted Connor to win cause im part Irish, I couldn't really choose.. So on that fact alone, this is why I can say, if Nate didn't have a chin made out re inforced steal, he would have been slept at the begging of number 2 if not in the first five minutes..

Nate cuts up, so the blood and the cut and the busted it up, really don't matter to me, it was the uppercuts, the looping lefts and straight rights.. Vise versa, that tAgged Nate which had the whole room of guys and girls who have watched since the Tito and Chuck days, sayings Connors fucking good, he is way too good.. ALL MY BOYS HATE CONNOR! Like despise him for beating Aldo, I was the only man in the room jumping around screaming "I told you this ain't a joke"... So for them to say that and react the way the did shows something..

Connor got gassed,and if he doesn't have a gas tank for this second fight, he will get killed I mean like prolly knocked out this time, but if he is in shape and can last longer then 3 I can see him putting Nate away.. Not quick because of nates chin.. But slowly pick him apart.. Cause we can't lie! He did for the first round in a half.. I don't tbink nates better, or faster.. But that's with a lot of guys Nate beats.. It's a tough test.. It's really a tough fight to pick a winner.. That's my tAke!
                        ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Conor doesn't have what it takes to put Nate away. He could beat the fuck out of Nate for 4 rounds and Diaz could close the show in the 5th. You don't get 5 round fight cardio in a few months, you don't get the ability to defend against a black belt on the ground in a few months.

Nothing that went wrong for Conor could be fixed in a short amount of time, period. Could Conor knock Nate out? Sure, it's possible, but the chances are very slim.

Conor was the one getting rocked that fight, not Diaz and Conor through everything in every punch. Against a guy that had no camp, no sparring, nothing. He was partying in Mexico vs a guy who had a full camp, sure for a different person, he shouldn't have gassed after the first round.

Comment

lmao why the hell is BJ Pen fighting again?I damn near just pissed my pants seeing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                              Conor doesn't have what it takes to put Nate away.

Could Conor knock Nate out? Sure
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

anyways the fight is less than a week away/ no point in arguing anymore just let em bang, and put ur money (rep) where ur mouth iz!!!
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X