General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
    So theyre not making Mcgregor give up the belt? wtf.

Why not just call it a #1 contender match why does it have to be an interim belt? UFC retarded af.
    Aldo has said he would only fight if a title is in the line

Plus i fo believe if a champ does not fefend his title in 6 months a intern is crated and if the current champ does not fight the intern in another 6 months then the champ will get stripped of the title

Hyped overal, loser fights holloway

Comment

lmao and the rematch is at 170? what are these managers doing man..

Comment

McNugget begged for it to be at 170.

& they're desperate for GSP vs McNugget.

Comment

So theyre not making Mcgregor give up the belt? wtf.

Why not just call it a #1 contender match why does it have to be an interim belt? UFC retarded af.
          fighters that have an interm belt get paid as if they have the real belt so its basically the same as if they had the real belt

at least for them, for the fans its the same as a number 1 contender spot but fuck the fans feel me

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

BBJ, how do you feel about Brazil dying, again?

Frankie!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

he thinks training for 3 months at 170 gonna be enough? i just dont see it unless he plans on bulking to like 180 then cutting to 170, hes not gonna generate that much more power imo.

Comment

he thinks training for 3 months at 170 gonna be enough? i just dont see it unless he plans on bulking to like 180 then cutting to 170, hes not gonna generate that much more power imo.
                Agreed. The only thing he has over Diaz is power (which Diaz can pretty much walk through) and weird kicks that usually don't land.

The only way he can beat Diaz is by knocking him out within the first round maybe early second and I don't see that happening. He's not going to magically have cardio for 5 full rounds in 3 months.

Comment

He has a better chance at 155 imo

I think his thinking is that if he has Diaz fat he thinks he has the speed advantage if they at that higher weight which is kinda tru..

Comment

BBJ, how do you feel about Brazil dying, again?

Frankie!
                    damn hate it had to be frankie but aldo gonna leave em crippled

rip to frankies lower half

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

i still wanna see frankie maul mcnugget tho

Comment

Mcmuffin bouta get slumped again
                        Originally posted by Purple
                        This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                        Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                        Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                        :boosieguns:

Comment

daamn frankie might be left out of the equation altogether and mcgregor/aldo 2 happens
                          then again aldo a lil bitch and frankie been killin fools

Comment

no matter what happens in the diaz fight or when conor defends his title, he'll be leaving the featherweight div for sure, he's going to want bigger matchups/super fights which is pretty obvious seeing that he was obsessed with having this rematch dana said.
                            mcgregor wants to prove he can fight at ww & obviously redeem the loss, hopefully he can do it this time.

Comment

Frankie won their first fight imo. No doubt he'll win this fight. Frankie 2.0 vs Aldo .5

Comment

Aldo looking to catch a body after that loss. Hate it had to be Frankie

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X