General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar had a mini roid rage in the octagon

Comment

• Can't wait for Jon to make Cormier cry again.

Comment

• Lmao Perry the goat partied literally all day Wednesday while every other fighter on the card focused on their weight cut

Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• He a good kisser or nah?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            whole chat was poppin and Bibby slept through it like a chubby lil slut.
            shoulda texted me i was watching the whole event and forgot discord works on the phone smh

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• otbva vegas get together needs to happen

my side kick getting deadly and ive put on chaunce level weight worth of muscle

ill still cry if you kick me in my calf tho

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• I always go for the lower extremities

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Can't wait for Jon to make Cormier cry again.
                  Any word when Bones coming back? Lesnar might make him cry next
                  sigpic

Comment

• Cormier is calling out fucking Shogun for his next fight. I fucking hate this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by young vic View Post

Any word when Bones coming back? Lesnar might make him cry next
                      Nothing definite yet. Everyone seems to be under the assumption that it's going to be this year though, hopefully they're right.

Comment

• Honestly would rather see Shogun get one last title shot over seeing Gus vs DC 2

Comment

• Gus is the only fight at LHW. DC barely won a split decision and Gus almost stopped him.

Comment

• the fact brock can get a title shot after losing, then beating hunt, but having that win disqualified for steriods is hiliarious

if you can do that then jon jones def deserves an instant title shot when he comes back

Comment

• BALLGAME!

Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

• tyrons fights are so bad even hit man holla would have a bad performance against tyrone

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X