General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao, goddamn, DCs big ass fell over an almost blew out is knee after the presser. Apparently hes fine tho. Some dipshit put a speaker right up against his chair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      nah man watch his interview on fox he def got rocked if not KO'd in the last few weeks.

bisping even called him out when max said he feels great hes barley forming sentences and bisping says you look like shit haha
      The thing i really noticed was how bad his lazy right eye was acting, it was alil more puffy n noticeable durin that interview and i doubt it was from a bad nap or kush

Comment

• Why's Ortega so shook of Stephens?

Comment

• Why would he be?

That argument is almost as lame as the nerds bitching @ conor for not stepping up like he can make weight in 3 days like that.

Dana is always gonna try n save a fight and will always throw a fighter under the bus for not taking it but Ortega doing the right thing. (plus if u think Rener would let Ortega take a short notice fight like that ur crazy) Only fight Ortega wouldve said yes too would be Conor and you know that aint goin down. Dana said Conor done with short notice fights anyway since all the promotion n BS that goes into etc.

Comment

• And lets be real, Frankie coming off a brutal asswhooping would prolly get fucked up by Stephens if there was a short notice interim fight

Comment

• aldo should of got called

dc falling over the speaker was hilarious, definitely planted by jon jones

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                Why would he be?

That argument is almost as lame as the nerds bitching @ conor for not stepping up like he can make weight in 3 days like that.

Dana is always gonna try n save a fight and will always throw a fighter under the bus for not taking it but Ortega doing the right thing. (plus if u think Rener would let Ortega take a short notice fight like that ur crazy) Only fight Ortega wouldve said yes too would be Conor and you know that aint goin down. Dana said Conor done with short notice fights anyway since all the promotion n BS that goes into etc.
                Frankie stepped up to fight him in the literal exact same situation, he wouldn't. He's turned down Stephens on numerous occasions now, not just this short notice.

Frankie dominated Cub Swanson after the Ortega fight. He'd easily 5-0 Jeremy Stephens on top of the 3-0 he's already up on him.

Comment

• frankie should def get a rematch with ortege he took that fight short notice when holloway pulled out anyways

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

Frankie stepped up to fight him in the literal exact same situation, he wouldn't. He's turned down Stephens on numerous occasions now, not just this short notice.

Frankie dominated Cub Swanson after the Ortega fight. He'd easily 5-0 Jeremy Stephens on top of the 3-0 he's already up on him.
                    only brought up frankie to rustle ur jimmies

We all gonna be in discord tomorrow? *blush*

Comment

• Whittaker vs Gast next TUF Finale!

lets gooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post

only brought up frankie to rustle ur jimmies

We all gonna be in discord tomorrow? *blush*
                        Haha. I figured.

I will be there.

Comment

• Going to need the link again. Lol

Comment

• https://discord.gg/e5MmRC

Comment

• whole chat was poppin and Bibby slept through it like a chubby lil slut.

Comment

• Fucking insane holy shit

Gokhan got knocked out, Francis didn't throw a fucking punch, Uriah hall got knocked out, and stipe lost to dc?

didn't expect any of this, won me some money though

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X