General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they where alot of asians, card was in singapore, cowboy vs the other dude was a good fight imo, cowboy clearly lost but it was good

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Wanderlei picked Chael to win the HW tournament.

Comment

• Any of y’all gonna be in Vegas for international fight week?
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• wanderlie only picking him cause chael beat him

ill be in the gym getting my legs fucked up by little asian people that hate me for my size during fight week

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
            wanderlie only picking him cause chael beat him

ill be in the gym getting my legs fucked up by little asian people that hate me for my size during fight week
            your gym does leg waxing?

Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

• not gonna be in vegas for sure. been having a super busy summer. miss you boys and fight chats
              you dont have a sig

Comment

• the site change killed the site for me, discord chat is cool tho

ill def be on during this saturdays card

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

your gym does leg waxing?

yall would be hurting too since they use asian glue for the waxing

i lose 3 layers of skin but at least my legs are sexy :insertgayemoji:

Comment

• Yancy out
                    felder in vs Perry
                    Originally posted by Notsure
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• hell ya

Comment

• i like how alquinta pulls out of his fight with gathje and gives no reason why he did lol

Comment

• lol ya he doesnt give a fuck about the ufc
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

• Weird that Max is out.

They say concussion like symptoms, but i dont think theres been anyword he got slept n camp or anything weird like that.

If i had to guess the diet he uses to keep the weight off and cut too 45 is starting to catch up with him. Soon all these 45ers are gonna have to suck it up and be 55ers.

Comment

• nah man watch his interview on fox he def got rocked if not KO'd in the last few weeks.

bisping even called him out when max said he feels great hes barley forming sentences and bisping says you look like shit haha
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

• watching the 226 press conference now.

dana was awarded the key to the city of las vegas by the mayor. then someone called it the interim key hahaah

derrik lewis and DC with jokes beef. derrik said he looked small and he wanted to knock DC out bc he disrespected popeyes chicken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueJCpt6Mqng
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X