General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sam on juice for sure

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• judges definitely influenced by the smile

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• they really showing me a promo with jackson and cm punk when they only got 1 fight and no wins lmao

shit is sad

Comment

• SAM!!!!

Comment

• jackson calling himself a professional and cm punk an amatuer and saying he isnt on his level is literally making me cry

Comment

• Danial Teymur? I swear his name was David lol.

Comment

• boys leg is getting fucked early

Comment

• nice choke

Comment

• jake vs sanders !

Comment

• did em dirty with the knee, he was completely stretched ouf when he landed that

i kno that shirted hurted real bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        Danial Teymur? I swear his name was David lol.
                        Its David and Daniel, theyre brothers, both were on the card.

Comment

• was at a bachelor weekend so didnt catch the fights besides david teymur.

saw the slam KO highlight and the moraes finish (hate that dude) but anything else worth watching?
                          Originally posted by Eriko
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

• bec rawlings scrapping bare knuckle was pretty dope

not in the ufc tho

Comment

• is it Saturday yet?

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z2I7Dv-P6A

​​​​​​​so apparently dominick cruze is taller than dc lmao
                                at 1 35 you see em beside each other lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X