General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
    dropped in to this thread and otbva chat and no one was there either so i just dipped
    Just about everyone joined the discord i made, peep the hallway for the link. 5 or 6 of us were all kickin it in there durin the last event an that was just the ufc chat.

Comment

• Heading to AZ friday
      Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
        Heading to AZ friday
        turns out you made a good choice missing brooklyn and being an orthodox jew or whatever hahaha
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

• Lmfao yeah that worked out well no lie
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Colby on mma hour was incredible

says Raquel Pennington doesn’t like him cuz tecia wanted him but he wouldn’t touch her cuz he only bangs 7 1/2s and up

Comment

• Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
              Colby on mma hour was incredible

says Raquel Pennington doesn’t like him cuz tecia wanted him but he wouldn’t touch her cuz he only bangs 7 1/2s and up
              When he shit on Amanda Nunes was hilarious, they're at the same gym.

Comment

• discord is the truth, 100x better than packet chats
                Originally posted by billybobjoe
                i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post

Just about everyone joined the discord i made, peep the hallway for the link. 5 or 6 of us were all kickin it in there durin the last event an that was just the ufc chat.
                  clearly im not cool enough to be let in on these things smh

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

cleary!

but nah, I was in there for 223 and everyone was asking where you were, sorry if you missed the link, looking forward to bullshiting with you next ufc while I cheer for brazil to take L's
                    Originally posted by billybobjoe
                    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

lol i missed it too. chaunce did the mma heads dirty by giving early access posts to hallway memebers
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

• while undoubtedly bibby is the least cool guy itt, hes very welcome to kick it with us whenever he wants.

Comment

• so apparently paige vanzant was gang raped in highschool...according to her new book.

as a SJW that puts her to number 1 hottest ufc fighter now for me lol
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

• jesus christ..

Comment

• Originally posted by iHigh View Post

cleary!

but nah, I was in there for 223 and everyone was asking where you were, sorry if you missed the link, looking forward to bullshiting with you next ufc while I cheer for brazil to take L's
                              first brazil been undefeated since 89

chaunce 100% did us dirty, he has the nerve to invite me as if i havent went to parties i havent been invited to my entire life

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• the baddest mothafucka on the planet
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X