General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao

USA!
    USA!
    USA!

Comment

• I'd like to get that outfit myself.

Comment

• rockhold thinks if he beats gus he deserves a belt

funniest part is he thinks he can beat gus

Comment

• rockhold should fight bisping but theres no way bisping would fight rockhold again lol

gus prob does wash luke on the feet, on the ground might be a little different but even corm couldnt take down gus, tho i dont think he was trying much to

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Bisbing has been calling out Luke, he said they can do it at 185 or 205.

Comment

• Holm vs Anderson is going down. So Cyborg manages to avoid the one fighter her size.

Comment

• obviously its a contender fight

question is does holly really want that action from cyborg again

Comment

• Schaub suggested Nick Diaz vs Bisping on the show the other day and honestly thats the matchup, retirement fight for Bisping and theyll both talk some good shit an get the hype around it.

Comment

• I think out of the whole UFC, I probably dislike Rockhold the most, fuckin hate that dude
                    Originally posted by billybobjoe
                    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                      Schaub suggested Nick Diaz vs Bisping on the show the other day and honestly thats the matchup, retirement fight for Bisping and theyll both talk some good shit an get the hype around it.
                      i cosign this.

tbh thats the only fight to make for both of them
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

• Gokhan saki vs roundtree is either gonna be great or awful

either one of em dies or after the first theyre both so gassed theyre crawling toward each other

Comment

• Chandler n Baby Slice fight tonight on belly

Comment

• In Arizona pounding back bloody Mary’s for breakfast
                            Originally posted by Notsure
                            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                              In Arizona pounding back bloody Mary’s for breakfast
                              Hell ya, one my all time fav drinks
                              Originally posted by billybobjoe
                              i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

• ufc 225 is looking lit garunteed at least 2 fights get canceled due to injury or some bullshit tho

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X