General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    whats the point if DC is champ tho

I just figured if DC does happen to win and Cain is ready to fight (lmao ya right) than DC would just vacate HW or retire
    Would take LHW belt then HW belt when Cormier will take his retirement in 2019.
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
      Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      whats the point if DC is champ tho

I just figured if DC does happen to win and Cain is ready to fight (lmao ya right) than DC would just vacate HW or retire
      Would take LHW belt then HW belt when Cormier will take his retirement in 2019.
      I guess thats what he is saying. Cant even dream of a world where Cain is healthy enough to challenge the belt in two divisions let alone defend the belts after.
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

we all acting like cain so good, he overhyped

werdum showed when he cant wrestle and clinch he just gets fucked up

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Are people really thinking Cormier will beat Stipe?

Comment

I don't think so, Stipe is on another planet. Huge paycheck for Cormier before retirement, that makes sense I guess.

Comment

That's a fair assessment, he better retire before Jon is back.I don't think he wants to retire on 2 embarrassing L's.

Comment

He'd rather fight juiced and win again, than come clean, fight clean and lose against Cormier. He did it against OSP because he knew he could beat OSP without juicing, he got all the skills, and it was a " close " fight.

When Jon will be back he will kill somebody he could beat witout juice like Oezdemir or Teixeira. Only my thoughts.

Comment

Yeah, you're definitely a nerd.

Comment

The juice >
                    Originally posted by Notsure
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Gama thinks Clomid is a PED, doing cocaine weeks before a fight is performance enhancing, and trace( less than a quarter cap) amounts of Turinabol between clean drug tests is juicing and what made Jon Jones learn how to throw a high kick.

Comment

Clomid is a ped by itself. LoL [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION]
                        Generally people use it to get their shit back to working after a cycle, but it is also a PED.
                        Originally posted by billybobjoe
                        i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Originally posted by iHigh View Post
                          Clomid is a ped by itself. LoL [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION]
                          Generally people use it to get their shit back to working after a cycle, but it is also a PED.
                          Lol Clomid is not a PED. It's an estrogen blocker or SERM, it's taken for PCT to stop estrogen from skyrocketing, because your natural testosterone is shutdown. So your body makes estrogen and testosterone. There is nothing performance enhancing about it. If you take Clomid alone it could boost natural testosterone, but nothing significant that would make you "enhanced".

Comment

moose having lower estrogen is performance enchancing in itself tho..estrogen causes weaking of bones and weight gain. most likely those arent the things he was trying to enchance bc he was def taking it post cycle meaning he was probably on some real good shit before that.

but even believing everything having less estrogen in performance enhancing
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

but who gives a fuck jonny jones is gonna be back and better than ever on some next shit hopefully!

taking off heads with those kicks
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

im so down for Vitors "legends" league which i only assume is gonna be juice city
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X