General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedor gonna win the tourny

ko’s Chael round 1 and subs Bader round 2
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• frank mir looks like my dad. sexi but i could probably beat his ass at this point
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
        Bas' karate league he was talking about on rogan not to long ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niBKCuqPgLY
        just fastforwarded to 24 mins in randomly to see what this is about. god fucking damn these boys trading hands one guy out stone cold. gonna have to pee the whole thing
        you dont have a sig

Comment

• Chiesa/Pettis rebooked for 226

notnsure what happened to val/nicco but now Poirier/Eddie 2 is in talks for the main of the Calgary event
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Joanna/Tecia booked for Calgary event

Comment

• RIP Ariel he is too sensitive to have these mean things said about him Nicco trying to bully the poor little guy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiPadsjgyhE/

Funny bc ariel didnt even say she was scared just reported what his sources in the UFC told him
              you dont have a sig

Comment

• Super slow mma week

Dern n Coop next week i believe tho

Comment

• nate vs gsp in the works at 155 lol

this site is past dead man

*sad face*

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Holy shit. The most recent post on the entire site was 6 hours ago. This place is truly dead.

Nunes gets stopped in the 4th round.

Comment

• Damnnnnn Yair Rodriguez Released from the UFC

He didnt want that zabet fade and got the axe, bellator bout to get a stud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                        Damnnnnn Yair Rodriguez Released from the UFC

He didnt want that zabet fade and got the axe, bellator bout to get a stud.
                        seems like a weird move regardless. I guess yair was over paid if he wasnt willing to fight a top guy
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

• mackenzie "big rig" dern missed weight by like 8 lbs lml
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

• lmao, ya i could tell she was heavy on the count down the way she was jigglin in dem yoga britches <wipes drool away>

Anyway, she has commitment issues apparently. Shes not working as hard as she should be and thats why her coach kicked her from her team.

Kinda interested tho, its lowkey an experiment on how far UFC is willing to let potential stars get away with shit.

On the other hand tho coops been eating baby food and walking around doing jumpnjacks to make sure she makes weight which i respect.

Comment

• that embeded cameraman def knows what hes doing with all them ass shots lolol

apparently opponents who missed weight and still fought are 5-0 this year so lets see if dern can keep it going
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

• Ya coop doin the whole shes mad a Dern thing gonna bite her in the ass.

Shes gonna go out swinging to prove a point and get choked out forsure.

Im sure theyll give Dern 1 more chance if she wants it too make 15, but apparently 25 is no issue for her since thats what she weighs now.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X