General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ekelon View Post
    RIP Mcgregor

Dana said he’s expecting multiple lawsuits to come from this...

I bet Conor gonna lose Burger King and commercial deals...

Show prolly gonna get pulled from Netflix too

What a fucking retard...just to show off in front of a camera...and has a fucking kid at home
    Real shit. Fuck Conor.

Look at me I'm tough, I can bring a gang of people to fight one guy that punked my pussy friend.

Comment

• Is the Irish Mob still on his ass?

Comment

• Lmao, is this all over Beeb pressing Artem in the back when he was dolo? so Conor n squad came to press beeb?

Comment

• Conor would treat khabib like a liberal russian politician.

(he'll be murdered)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            Lmao, is this all over Beeb pressing Artem in the back when he was dolo? so Conor n squad came to press beeb?
            Conor knew exactly what he was doing, he came deep and caused as big of a scene as possible knowing it would get broken up quickly. If he came by himself and called out Khabib he would have got his ass beat, he knows that. He knows Khabib isn't afraid of him and would likely fuck him up.

Comment

• Dam Ray Borg in hospital because of shrapnel in his eye

i will no longer be purchasing this ppv
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Connor VS The Russian Kabob at Madison square garden in November

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

Conor knew exactly what he was doing, he came deep and caused as big of a scene as possible knowing it would get broken up quickly. If he came by himself and called out Khabib he would have got his ass beat, he knows that. He knows Khabib isn't afraid of him and would likely fuck him up.
                  To be fair it looked like Beeb n his goons were pressing Artem who was clearly alone or w,e, its sounds corny but in these types of situations its to be expected that once Conor heard that u knew him n the boys were gonna ride out.

Im sure it just got outta hand like the whole Diaz/ Conor can incident did but this time someone actually did get hurt so hes kinda fucked, if chiesa wasnt a cry baby and borg didnt get hurt this is just another funny Conor actin a fool for the camera thing, but he went abit to far this time.

Comment

• All he had to do was chill the fuck out, support his homie tomorrow, and watch Khabib kill Max...then jump in the ring and hype the fucking biggest fight ever in UFC...

instead he loses probably every every sponsor he has, gets sued for millions, and will have to fight Khabib for scraps

Comment

• Just found out about the whole situation. I got a few things I'd like to put in there about it.

1) Fuck anyone who's not mcgregor.
                      2) He could afford to buy everyone on that bus a new summer and winter wardrobe every year for the rest of his life.
                      3) Khabib confronted one of Mcgregors people so Mcgregor showing up is justified.

UFC wont drop mcgregor they aren't stupid. He could go ANYWHERE and make TONS of money. He's not going to lose anything that he doesn't need. Advertisers, still in check. UFC, probably still in check. And if push comes to shove, the WWE will take Mcgregor in push the living shit out of him. Not to mention theres other leagues he could show up on and generate millions for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post

To be fair it looked like Beeb n his goons were pressing Artem who was clearly alone or w,e, its sounds corny but in these types of situations its to be expected that once Conor heard that u knew him n the boys were gonna ride out.

Im sure it just got outta hand like the whole Diaz/ Conor can incident did but this time someone actually did get hurt so hes kinda fucked, if chiesa wasnt a cry baby and borg didnt get hurt this is just another funny Conor actin a fool for the camera thing, but he went abit to far this time.
                        Khabib's crew was telling him let's go, they weren't instigating it. It was just Khabib sonning Artem. If Conor came with a couple people it would have been more respectable, but he came there to make a big scene, he didn't want to fight. He just came at the perfect time when Khabib was alone, with only his manager then acted like a retard.

He's definitely on drugs, probably a partial explanation, but Khabib told him send him the location and he'll be there. 1v1 or 10v10 he's down.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NateDiaz209/stat...4595771756544?

Comment

• Khabib would wreck Nate, tbh.

Comment

• most people would wreck nate tbh

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfj3aX_ed7U

bet he gets suspended for a month then hes back lol

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X