Chad mendes 2 Week prep, Does it matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chad mendes 2 Week prep, Does it matter?

Maneuvering ur points so they sound similar to wat u initially said but don't make u look stupid is a timeless otbva method 4 winnin arguments

Comment

read the op breh u goof

i posted my argument first, it has never changed

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce View Post
        20 is excessive too.
        Y is bully tellin me fighters drop 24 lbs in 2 wks all the time then?

Is he lyin 2 me?

Comment

id whip brehs ass after pounding 12 ice cream sandwiches down my gullet..

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
            read the op breh u goof

i posted my argument first, it has never changed

Comment

id post chat comments but im not a fag

mcgregor beat mendes dope

training camp woulda ment mendes wouldn't have been that gassed at the end of round 1

You're truly an idiot. Having 6 more weeks of camp wouldn't have taken the body shots away, wouldn't have taken away his wasting energy on top, wouldn't have taken the kicks away. Mendes, again for the 309th time since you're a fucking moron, states he stays in fight shape, doesn't have to cut much. Fight shape means the guy probably runs (cardio) spars (cardio) trains (cardio) every day. As I said in chat you have some weird idea that fighters don't have cardio or any sort of training before a camp. Camp is for fine tuning. You know roughly nothing man. Just stop

Comment

he was gassed 'cause of those kicks to the body.....he was heavy breathing numerous times after the kicks, that was the cause.

Comment

despite all the reasons, mendes still agreed for the fighting know it would be only 2 weeks prep, im pretty sure his team must had figured 2 weeks would be enough

plus i could be wrong, but on the aldo/mendes countdown, mendes and faber are always training in between fights so his cardio must have been at a decent level for a 3 round fight, and to end it off those bodyshots and the very first spin kick of the night landed clean! but yeah for anyone 2 weeks is not enough time but that does not matter

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey Honda View Post
                    id post chat comments but im not a fag

mcgregor beat mendes dope

training camp woulda ment mendes wouldn't have been that gassed at the end of round 1

You're truly an idiot. Having 6 more weeks of camp wouldn't have taken the body shots away, wouldn't have taken away his wasting energy on top, wouldn't have taken the kicks away. Mendes, again for the 309th time since you're a fucking moron, states he stays in fight shape, doesn't have to cut much. Fight shape means the guy probably runs (cardio) spars (cardio) trains (cardio) every day. As I said in chat you have some weird idea that fighters don't have cardio or any sort of training before a camp. Camp is for fine tuning. You know roughly nothing man. Just stop
                    the argument was that training camps help alot in cardio/conditioning

you said training camps dont

i already talked about the body kicks and said there were definitely a reason to it, funny u brining up those kicks now but never said a word if it in chat

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

id whip brehs ass after pounding 12 ice cream sandwiches down my gullet..
                      Ur a frightening creature Chunce that ain't a fair fight

Comment

I didn't see ur post about body kicks bbj, disregard me comment

Comment

Originally posted by Breh123 View Post
                          20 is excessive too.
                          Y is bully tellin me fighters drop 24 lbs in 2 wks all the time then?

Is he lyin 2 me?
                          To be fair alot of fighters are fairly disciplined when it comes to weight management, but you know those guys that are super stocky/muscally for their size who fight at lower levels (like mendez) its way harder for them to maintain that muscle and fight at their weight level so they spend more time than others built for the weight class they fight for to cut weight/water etc for a fight.

Theres a good chance Mendez spent the entire time between the aldo cancelation and the fight, cutting weight and watching tape getting in what practice he could. But its not like hes sloppy with a beer belly inbetween fights. No excuse tbh for him or any professional athlete of a certain caliber like mendez to be "out of shape" for a fight.

Comment

I'm fucking lost.

I'm drunk already, who ever agrees with me. Salute.

If you don't agree with me and raise a valid argument. Salute.

I just can't keep up with what's going on. I don't know who's agreeing with me or who's not, people are arguing who agrees with me. Lol

Anyway, it doesn't matter at the end of the day if Mendes would/could have done better with a training camp. McFaggor won, salute to him for that. I still don't like him and won't be a fan. Frankie is still the king at FW, and Rory vs Lawler was fucking awesome fight. Salute fuckers, I'm going to bed.

Comment

you take the fight you take the loss, end of story
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                                I'm fucking lost.

I'm drunk already, who ever agrees with me. Salute.

If you don't agree with me and raise a valid argument. Salute.

I just can't keep up with what's going on. I don't know who's agreeing with me or who's not, people are arguing who agrees with me. Lol

Anyway, it doesn't matter at the end of the day if Mendes would/could have done better with a training camp. McFaggor won, salute to him for that. I still don't like him and won't be a fan. Frankie is still the king at FW, and Rory vs Lawler was fucking awesome fight. Salute fuckers, I'm going to bed.
                                the argument is that training camps dont help much with cardio / conditioning

i say they do

harvey say they dont

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X