Chad mendes 2 Week prep, Does it matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Chad mendes 2 Week prep, Does it matter?

People are saying that although mendes only had 2 weeks prep, the fight was completely fair because mcgregor only had 2 weeks to prepare for mendes

even though mcgregor had a 3-6 month training camp for aldo

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Re: Chad mendes 2 Week prep, Does it matter?

idiots in chat talking about they both had the same time to prepare

i said mendes's cardio was ass because he only had 2 weeks they tell me the training camp doest matter and all a training camp is, is for making a fighting plan against the opponent

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

so i guess chad all of sudden has no cardio and started gassing and it has nothing to do with the 2 week prep time

tadgh dont post your belts in this thread plz

Comment

^fuming
        Originally posted by I Hope You Die
        But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
        http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

hey i could be wrong and it was a fair fight and the 2 weeks didnt matter

Comment

You're an idiot. Taking everything out of context. Mendes is a professional athlete if he's gassed after 1 round that's on him as an athlete not his training camp. You're right blob fighters wait to run until fight camp.

Comment

They were talkin up how mendez says close to fighting weight and is always inshape at the beginning of the fight.

Comment

thats what im asking, so mendes woulda been gassed like this after a full training camp as well

dope

Comment

It obviously has a lot to do with it. Mendes with a full training camp may have been a different story. Obviously we'll likely never know. Chad showed the weakness is still there though. McGregor has nothing on the ground, if you argue that you're an idiot. He has decent stand up, but other than that it's just hype.

Comment

I thought mcgregor did pretty good on the ground, its hard to counter someone not advancing their position, that 2nd takedown Mendez just stayed in full guard holding him down.

Comment

the argument is that mendes woulda been gassing like this even with a full camp

thats retarted imo

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey Honda View Post
                        You're an idiot. Taking everything out of context. Mendes is a professional athlete if he's gassed after 1 round that's on him as an athlete not his training camp. You're right blob fighters wait to run until fight camp.
                        This is retarded. If it's on him not his training camp, why would all of these guys do training camps? Why waste shit loads of money if they don't need to?

That's the purpose of training camps.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                            Originally posted by Harvey Honda View Post
                            This is retarded. If it's on him not his training camp, why would all of these guys do training camps? Why waste shit loads of money if they don't need to?

That's the purpose of training camps.
                            hes yelling at me in chat saying mendes cardio wouldnt have changed at all and mcgregor had the same problem cause he only had 2 weeks for chad too

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYe7UdgKuCA[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X