• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jose Aldo Loses 4 Million Dollars For Missing Conor McGregor Fight

Originally posted by Cook View Post
    Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
    aldo still the gawd but his injury obviously had to been serious
    yeah he's seriously scared to get fuckin' destroyed
    Yes he was so scared of the biggest payday of his career that his ribs cracked
    Originally posted by jdporter
    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

cook you never replied when we were comfirming rep bets between connar vs mendes

there still time if you wanna lose your rep betting on mcgregor

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

cook you never replied when we were comfirming rep bets between connar vs mendes

there still time if you wanna lose your rep betting on mcgregor
        I thought if we were backing out of our rep bets thats when we replied & let u know,
        Conor still got this, & Rory still bringing the belt back to Canada,
        we good homie, billybob is you ready? [MENTION=2960]chad sconer[/MENTION] is you ready?

Comment

Originally posted by chad sconer View Post
          Yes he was so scared of the biggest payday of his career that his ribs cracked
          I thought aldo was medically cleared to fight? or was conor just making that up?

Comment

so which do you guys think it will be a punch, or a kick that takes mendez head clean off?
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

mendez gonna rest his ball on connars face the irony gonna be amazing

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

hopefully some of that ball sweat drips into his mouth too
                Originally posted by Purple
                This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                :boosieguns:

Comment

man that would be so hot
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

mendez gonna rest his ball on connars face the irony gonna be amazing
                    that interview still cracks me up...conor is already up 1-0
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

medically cleared? fuck that I'd want to fight at my best to lol
                      :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                      Originally posted by EllC
                      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
                        medically cleared? fuck that I'd want to fight at my best to lol
                        of course lol im just talkin' shit. aldo smart though , instead of risk losing the belt to conor,
                        have him fight mendes, then if mendes wins , aldo fights someone he already beat .

Comment

still, turning down 4 million gotta hurt

garunteed he wanted that pay check if Mendez gets hit by a truck and mcgregor wins the interm title

he could be lookin at closer to 6 million + for the connar fight

Comment

Mendes is going to put this queer into a coma.

Comment

of course lol im just talkin' shit. aldo smart though , instead of risk losing the belt to conor,
                              have him fight mendes, then if mendes wins , aldo fights someone he already beat .
                              For less money because the PPV won't sell as well

His xray came out and he did have a cracked rib nh
                              Originally posted by jdporter
                              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

aldo an idiot, yeah he's hurt but he was going to lose anyway, he could have just layed down on his cracked rib & lost for $4 million.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X