Jose Aldo Loses 4 Million Dollars For Missing Conor McGregor Fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Jose Aldo Loses 4 Million Dollars For Missing Conor McGregor Fight

"It's at $7.1 [million], it's the biggest gate ever in the United States and not only did it not lose interest, it almost sort of gained more interest, as crazy as that sounds," White said during an appearance on the The Rusillo Show (via MMAMania).

So while White, McGregor and Mendes stand to make out fairly well, Rusillo asked how much the champ stood to lose out on due to his injured rib.

"Millions of dollars," White said. "Yeah, he probably would've made close to four million."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/8/...onnen-mma-news

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Re: Jose Aldo Loses 4 Million Dollars For Missing Conor McGregor Fight

aldo still the gawd but his injury obviously had to been serious

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

McGregor got hands but I haven't seen him on the ground

Comment

mcgregor gonna die on his back on july 11th

Comment

Only 2 logical outcomes is McGregor via tko or mendez via ground and pound

Comment

na mendez dope with the stand up too but mcgregor might have the advantage stand up wise cause of that reach

eitheir way mendez gonna kill mcgregor with the ground and pound

Comment

Conor could just run away from him and use the cardio advantage
              Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
              Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba

Comment

Funny how that when aldo dropped out of the fight and they replaced him with mendes the ticket sales when up a million or so.

More people probably going because they kno mcgregor has way less of chance of winning against mendez then with aldo since aldo woulda probably stood and traded with mcgregor

Comment

cant wait for that rory fight
                  Originally posted by Purple
                  This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                  Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                  Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                  :boosieguns:

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                    Funny how that when aldo dropped out of the fight and they replaced him with mendes the ticket sales when up a million or so.

More people probably going because they kno mcgregor has way less of chance of winning against mendez then with aldo since aldo woulda probably stood and traded with mcgregor
                    Nobody is going to see Conor lose. Nobody would even know who these dudes are if they weren't fighting Conor

Aldo cant even break 200k ppv buys
                    Jooba jooba
                    Jooba jooba
                    Jooba jooba

Comment

tru McGregor brings in the fans and then the real fighters take it from there

conor basically cm punk with better kicks

Comment

bunch of drunk irish bums finally got somebody to rally around but when gets that ass kicced this weekend, coners train will start losing steam
                        Originally posted by Purple
                        This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                        Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                        Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                        :boosieguns:

Comment

You gonna be on suicide watch when he wins in r1
                          Jooba jooba
                          Jooba jooba
                          Jooba jooba

Comment

ppl still pretending conor is gonna lose?

even the vegas odds know better at this point
                            Originally posted by Eriko
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                              ppl still pretending conor is gonna lose?

even the vegas odds know better at this point

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X