• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jose Aldo Loses 4 Million Dollars For Missing Conor McGregor Fight

Conor still had 28 pounds to cut as of last weekend

His cardio might be fucked if it goes 5 rounds
    Originally posted by jdporter
    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
      Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      ppl still pretending conor is gonna lose?

even the vegas odds know better at this point

Mendez was knocked out more recently than mcgregor was submitted

mendez also has as many twice as recently
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by chad sconer View Post
        Conor still had 28 pounds to cut as of last weekend

His cardio might be fucked if it goes 5 rounds
        jesus thought this was true for a second, conor would be fucked..but apparently he was saying that he walks around at that weight, and that it was a misunderstood convo on both parts.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/8/...s-dont-believe
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

connor is going to be on his back for a few rounds and then hes just gonna give up imo

i dont think hes gonna have the will to keep going after something like that

with the amount of kicks connor throws theres just no way he isnt getting taken down

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

He controls range really well and is huge for the weight class but he's fighting the best wrestler in the division

Idk who is gonna take it, i tried to put some money on mendes and lawler but my deposits keep fucking up on sportbet and pinnacle
            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

4 mill for the most hyped fight in mma is still a joke
              fuck dana white
              mayweather>>>>

Comment

WHATS THE vegas line on connor/mendez ?

Comment

Mendes is the underdog at as high as +164 on some sites, mcgregor is at best -155

Comment

lmao connor mcgregor is the favorite to win, think imma put a few racks on mendez and get an easy pay day

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I tried to put 100 on a mendes/lawler parlay for a return of 580 but it's fuccing up

Comment

Originally posted by chad sconer View Post
                        I tried to put 100 on a mendes/lawler parlay for a return of 580 but it's fuccing up
                        I got rory winning but it'll be a close fight none the less

betting always glitchy

Comment

Mendez was knocked out more recently than mcgregor was submitted

mendez also has as many twice as recently
                          True.

But both losses are from the p4p best fighter in the world.

Now McGregor on the other hand. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                            aldo still the gawd but his injury obviously had to been serious
                            yeah he's seriously scared to get fuckin' destroyed

Comment

That was 5 years ago to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                                Funny how that when aldo dropped out of the fight and they replaced him with mendes the ticket sales when up a million or so.

More people probably going because they kno mcgregor has way less of chance of winning against mendez then with aldo since aldo woulda probably stood and traded with mcgregor
                                they're going because of Mcgregor, they "struck gold" with this guy.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X