This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

u def dont need 2 tell a livrpool fan we've overpaid 4 players (not that u were)

idk i dont mind abt city spendin at all. Football just on a bigger scale now. The clubs at the top have usually been the 1s who spent the most thru out football history, and alot of the times that has been down 2 the directors spendin more money than rivals and shit...
    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

The biggest clubs about r big bc they consistently spent more than their rivals startin at some point.. Its just the way shit is u cant complain just bc its stiill happenin within the bigger global platform it is now

A European wide salary cap would be dope tho
      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
      - The Joker

Comment

Originally posted by Strong Bino View Post
        u def dont need 2 tell a livrpool fan we've overpaid 4 players (not that u were)

idk i dont mind abt city spendin at all. Football just on a bigger scale now. The clubs at the top have usually been the 1s who spent the most thru out football history, and alot of the times that has been down 2 the directors spendin more money than rivals and shit...
        I was talking about teams in general, if clubs know you have money and you want their players, then they will push to get as much as they can.

Both of your posts are spot on, the only way anybody was breaking that top 4 was by spending money. We were just lucky it was us that it happened to, it could have been Newcastle or Everton.

Apologies to [MENTION=26292]Skandalouz[/MENTION], football is the only thing I get way too heated about.

Comment

Word eriko

i saw a table showin most years the top 4 in prem have been top 4 wages
          - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

[MENTION=23745]AmityvilLee[/MENTION] word word likewise but getting heated over footie tho >>
            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
            Originally posted by nick216
            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
              [MENTION=23745]AmityvilLee[/MENTION] word word likewise but getting heated over footie tho >>

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
                we need gonzalo higuain 2 cum so badly, nh
                Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
                higuain > shevchenko

numbers never lie

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post

rvp lookin tired

Comment

r United gonna get the finger out & sign a centre back or what

this Ramos debacle is like the Fabregas situation all over again. shocking

Comment

Originally posted by makonnen View Post
                        i reserve the right to say i told you so if it indeed happens
                        would u like to cancel ur reservation already sir? hope ur insurance has it covered

Comment

United are close to getting Schweinsteiger.

We about to get Delph.

Comment

It seems like they getting him yah.

Rumours of £13.5 million for Dzeko, I think that's a bargain personally. We playing you in Australia on the 21st.

Yeah Turan is gonna miss half the season, but it's Barca so it's hard to turn down.

Comment

Schweini is good but will be 31 and his injury record aint too good last few years

if utd got schneiderlin as well id be more worried
                              - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

We're meant to b interested in pedro if/when sterling leaves but cant see that happenin at all. Would be dope if we tried tho. Tbh i thought firmino was a sterling replacement of kind, so b interestin if we do chase some1
                                - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X