This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

not to backtrack but the real problem with william is the delusional president of sporting cp. claims of having the best academy in portugal and the second best in the world iirc made scp staff and supporters feel like they are still a top team. meanwhile they are selling first team players with potential to improve for 6kk€ (cedric). plus they've won like one cup in the last decade or something. young william been wanting to leave for at least 2 years now. how he is named the best u21 euro player over bernardo silva baffles me doe
    E Pluribus Unum
    1 9 0 4

Comment

england r shite even with rooney wassup
      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

lmao @ eder to swansea move.. such a shitty striker
        E Pluribus Unum
        1 9 0 4

Comment

http://www.fpf.pt/Selecoes/Pesquisa-...lter/true/BINO

ye, abbreviation of Albino (legit portuguese name)
          E Pluribus Unum
          1 9 0 4

Comment

roma makin any moves?
            "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
            - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
            - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

john guidetti/moms spaghetti

Comment

Comment

shaqiri to Stoke is madness tho. first bojan & now this. stoke abt to play tika taka football all season

agree w. whoever said deulofeu was signing of the season so far. the boy has bucket loads of talent

the Memphis/Firminho debate is already a boring one & im sure it will drag on thruout the season. United squad looking deep tbh. still weak af at the back. Phil Jones is the human equivalent of actual vomit. Liverpool have done well grabbing Milner on a free, the man is a workhorse... never stops running.

Cech to Arsenal was a coup also, Arsenal squad is ridiculous on paper. strongest midfield in the league by far imho

Comment

Originally posted by Orc View Post
                    shaqiri to Stoke is madness tho. first bojan & now this. stoke abt to play tika taka football all season

agree w. whoever said deulofeu was signing of the season so far. the boy has bucket loads of talent

the Memphis/Firminho debate is already a boring one & im sure it will drag on thruout the season. United squad looking deep tbh. still weak af at the back. Phil Jones is the human equivalent of actual vomit. Liverpool have done well grabbing Milner on a free, the man is a workhorse... never stops running.

Cech to Arsenal was a coup also, Arsenal squad is ridiculous on paper. strongest midfield in the league by far imho
                    post ur allegiance

Comment

Originally posted by makonnen View Post
                      Originally posted by Orc View Post

post ur allegiance

I'm a United fan bro

Comment

Comment

my bad m8

im unbiased tho <- i dont say that to all the girls either

Comment

Boooo
                            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                            Originally posted by nick216
                            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

I don't like messi's game,I was never a fan of it

vinnie paz voice*

#chileftw

Comment

LMAO, messi took the coward route and chose to shoot 1st

ALEXIS BABY showing how it's supposed to be done,word to Arcane from tha 905!

hold it down,gawd,keep the lows on the low and the highs on the high

905 all day,baby

we keepin it thorough

what

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X