This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

welcome to the world of arsenal fans that's an annual ritual for us since '04

edit: make that twice the ritual cause papers keep loving Arsenal business in January aswell
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
      welcome to the world of arsenal fans that's an annual ritual for us since '04

edit: make that twice the ritual cause papers keep loving Arsenal business in January aswell
      united been signing wesley sneijder every july/january since 08

Comment

Depay cost as much as firmino, n while younger with prolly more potential, he only done it in eredivisie n firmino the better player r.n

plus it look like we're gettin close to 50mil for sterling
        "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
        - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
        - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

depay also did it at the world cup (which firminho wasnt even at iirc) and the eridivise isnt super far behind the bundesliga, both leagues only have a handful of decent teams (ajax, feyenoord, psv n bayern, wolfsberg n dortmund)

both players will probably go on to have a great season but if i had to pick one it would be memphis afd no bias

also firminho got the diego costa/danny ings disease where he looks beat af for his age

Comment

this guys only 22

Comment

nah i think depay wont do much this season... We'll see i guess
              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
              - The Joker

Comment

Firmino looks like Smalling and Neymar had a lovechild

tell me im lying

edit: deulofeu (everton) just beat clyne to bargain of the summer so far. 4.2 million pounds what a signing

Comment

deulofeu has a problematic personality iirc

@ this rate,in 2-3 seasons he will be playing for salamanca

Comment

juve did a nice little upgrade tho,got rid off tevez and brought in mandzukic

Comment

upgrade was dybala comin in as well since hes mad young n talented
                      - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

tell me im lying

edit: deulofeu (everton) just beat clyne to bargain of the summer so far. 4.2 million pounds what a signing

This guy will flop brazilians in the EPL is a big no no,no wonder they national team is so weak nowadays theres a reason why greats like Ronaldo,dinho,rivaldo,kaka,R.carlos etc never wanted to play there.

The best that he will do is be at Coutinho or Oscar level turn up for 10 games in 50 games season.

Who wants to bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post

tell me im lying

This guy will flop brazilians in the EPL is a big no no,no wonder they national team is so weak nowadays theres a reason why greats like Ronaldo,dinho,rivaldo,kaka,R.carlos etc never wanted to play there.

The best that he will do is be at Coutinho or Oscar level turn up for 10 games in 50 games season.

Who wants to bet?

rip bono

Comment

Oscar still is pretty good imo was the only good player for Brazil besides Neymar last WC

Comment

Tevez officially gon back to Boca

Martinez nearly official gone to Atleti
                              - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

I don't c why firmino will flop, dude a hard worker, skillful n got a knack 4 bein in the right place

Brazillians hav mostly been good in the prem imo. Oscar n coutinho young n both good, gonna be 2 of the best players knockin abt if they stay til their prime
                                - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X