This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

[MENTION=4851]SpadeCooley[/MENTION] you need to renew the league so we can start a fresh fantasy thread

Comment

Henderson was easily better than him last season and always has been, that's what i mean. I dont even particularly r8 him but he is

An England call up got dudes thinkin he better than he is. He can run and thats it, he just woulda been another scott sinclair
      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Sterling on 200k a week at city

- T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
        - The Joker

Comment

That's your opinion, doesn't make it fact.

200k I'm not so sure on that, but even if it is, it will be based on achieving targets to reach the full amount. Goals, assists, etc.

Either way we'll be taking your best player.

Comment

Sturridge missed 2 thirds of their season last year, before that he'd had 1 and 1/2 really good seasons for Liverpool.

Where as Sterling has had 3 strong seasons and he's only 20. If you had said tie between Sterling and Coutinho, I'd agree. However you want to look at it, he's a big loss for Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by AmityvilLee View Post
              Better passer, scores more, assists more

Thems the things that matters aand quantifiable not opinion

- T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Originally posted by Slippery Bino View Post
                Originally posted by AmityvilLee View Post
                Better passer, scores more, assists more

Thems the things that matters aand quantifiable not opinion

You can't measure those truly as Henderson plays in a top 6 team, where as Delph plays in a relegation threatened team.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                  I think Delph wanted to get enough playtime to be considered for the euros 2016. simple as that imo
                  Yep.

Comment

ok dont get it twisted, sterling is a good signin (ignoring money side), n im gutted he leavin, prolly best u21 player about

i gotta take issue with that 3 strong season statement tho bc its not tru, n like i say im a rly big sterling fan (in terms of his football ability)

But his 1st season, he started off well, b4 fallin off n gettin dropped, so first season as 18 y/o was ok, nothin more, nothin less. gotta b good to play at all at that age

2nd season, first half of season, he was still on the bench and was crap as a sub. Got a lot of liverpool fans sayin that he was the new swp/lennon, altho me (being a big fan) said he just needed to start. 2nd half of season he got put first 11, n played rly well.

3rd season, he was 1 of our best players for 2/3s of the season, did well as a striker considerin, puttin in shifts, and then just seemed to stop trying

He could go either way at City imo. He got the talent, but better players have flopped movin to new clubs

Hes never been our best player tho. Coutinho was last season and sturridge/suarez the main men the 2 seasons b4
                    - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

I'd rather we sign Lacazette than Benteke.

There's question marks over the formers ability to adapt to prem league and the latter fitting in with our style of play.

We need someone. Evade looking at our fixture run we can't afford a bad start whilst gambling on Dans fitness.
                      I aint the rapper that'll battle on Smack..
                      I'm the rapper with the gat on yo' hat
                      Listen....it go, Rap prime minister
                      Some say sinister
                      Forward, forward, high punch bitch
                      Fatally finish ya'

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Blizzay View Post
                        I'd rather we sign Lacazette than Benteke.

There's question marks over the formers ability to adapt to prem league and the latter fitting in with our style of play.

We need someone. Evade looking at our fixture run we can't afford a bad start whilst gambling on Dans fitness.
                        Well the fee for Sterling has been agreed, so you now have 40m to spend on a top class striker.(Unless he pulls out last minute, like Delph.)

Villa rumoured to want 32 mil for Benteke, I dunno how much Lacazette would be.

Comment

So that's like £57 million, I think Benteke is probably more likely out of them 2 then.

Comment

liverpool wont stump up 32.5 for benteke, they only pay that type of money for young, characterful players like lallana and lambert

brenda is a tactical genius and will replace the mighty balotelli and borini with ings and milner!

Comment

from suarez to ings, lambert, baloltelli, origi (voted joint worst striker in ligue 1 last season) and a daniel sturridge that gets injured leaving his bed in the morning

rip bitchass liverpool

Comment

the new fifa 16 cover

thats the closest henderson will get to messi on a pitch for a long while, enjoy the europa league scrub

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X