X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Beta

Originally posted by Kickback Bobby View Post
    Originally posted by Xplisit View Post
    I will say though, Siege seems like it'd be way better on console. It doesn't have the PC "feel" when aiming. I've only done the solo missions where you gotta clear buildings and defuse bombs or w/e but the accuracy isn't that good in comparison to PC-built games like Counterstrike.
    accuracy is realistic in Siege thats why the recoil is such a bitch u can make it easier w that one mod in loadout and then change some of your controller settings around
    havent played the solo b.s. in months its all about terrorist hunt or casual multi/ranked multi got goons w mics all over the world ready for war at any given time

Bandit's ACOG sight in Def + shock wire i will end all opps
    Fuze or Twitch in Attack its lights out baby
    Accuracy isn't realistic in Counterstrike? LOL. I realize it's more accurate than shit like CoD and whatnot, but that's why I specifically mentioned CS. To expand, Siege felt like it was forcing mouse acceleration into the gameplay (maybe they have some default setting that's retarded and makes it feel that way). It wasn't so much the "after firing" accuracy, it's the mouse control in general. I had to play around with sensitivity for like 20 minutes before it even felt halfway normal . But, maybe I just need to fuck with the in-game settings more. Idk.
    sigpic
    Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

[MENTION=5969]Potijelli[/MENTION]
      yo im down to try this shit out with you tonight if you're on. i was workin on some assignments for school, but i've been doin that for the past 5 hrs. a nigga is ready to let the 'K splatter some brain matter, figgadealme? I guess hmu on steam or some shit if you're online and we'll do the shits
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xplisit View Post
        [MENTION=5969]Potijelli[/MENTION]
        yo im down to try this shit out with you tonight if you're on. i was workin on some assignments for school, but i've been doin that for the past 5 hrs. a nigga is ready to let the 'K splatter some brain matter, figgadealme? I guess hmu on steam or some shit if you're online and we'll do the shits
        You on the game? Play the first mission so you get a feel for the weird cover mechanics and then we will DZ together and ill carry your ass

Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by AmityvilLee View Post
          Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          you can change the interface to hide itself except for when you are in combat im pretty sure, but i never tried.

amitty did you play the pve missions on hard theyre pretty fun even to replay for gear
          I just went in to the missons, I don't remember seeing any difficulty level, I will check that out.

I read that you can get good stuff outside of the DZ, but it drops less frequently. Dunno how true that is.

I wish I had a doep pc to play on, I'm just a pauper though, so console it is.
          all my stash shit came back randomly like 30 mins ago, so i got all my lost shit back. only problem was i had to go back to my base to get access again and i had to ditch the gear i had in the DZ at the time
          you dont have a sig

Comment

you can change the interface to hide itself except for when you are in combat im pretty sure, but i never tried.

amitty did you play the pve missions on hard theyre pretty fun even to replay for gear
            I just went in to the missons, I don't remember seeing any difficulty level, I will check that out.

I read that you can get good stuff outside of the DZ, but it drops less frequently. Dunno how true that is.

all my stash shit came back randomly like 30 mins ago, so i got all my lost shit back. only problem was i had to go back to my base to get access again and i had to ditch the gear i had in the DZ at the time
            This game keeps doing you dirty!

Comment

I was much happier to lose the couple things in my bag then my whole stash tho. A blessing in disguise is how I see it, since its the beta this kept me interested by stopping me from getting fully geared too early.

Shit better never happen on release tho, I made a thread on their official bug forum tho
              you dont have a sig

Comment

I was much happier to lose the couple things in my bag then my whole stash tho. A blessing in disguise is how I see it, since its the beta this kept me interested by stopping me from getting fully geared too early.

Shit better never happen on release tho, I made a thread on their official bug forum tho
                Anyone reply with the same thing happen to them?

Comment

Anyone reply with the same thing happen to them?
                  Just checked and one guy said it happened to him so he doesnt let his stash get full, but no real info, and no developer response either
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

nvm a dev just replied and they are aware

Today, 05:58 PM #6
                    Ubi-bounce
                    Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA

Hi guys, this is an issue we are aware of however thank you for taking the time to report it!
                    Ubi-bounce
                    Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

Comment

Yo that's low-key the most annoying response ever though. "We are aware of the issue".

I got that same response for 6 months when my Madden Online wasn't working, eventually it was like.... yo I paid 60 dollars for a game I can't play online and you guys are aware of the issue?? FIX THAT SHIT THEN HOE. How shitty are your developers that you can be aware of an issue for half a year (half a game's lifespan) and not fix the shit? Of course, I snitched to the better business bureau and EA sent me some free shit. Moral of the story: EA SPORTS It's in the game, unless it's not, but we're aware it's not and aren't fixing it.
                        sigpic

Comment

lol i ended up getting the high end (yellow) assult rifle and just mucking everyone

http://plays.tv/video/56ca9660b05d6c67f7?from=user
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

This shit seems complicated. Also I feel guilty for killing a couple dogs that were just chillin. Think Im gonna stick to Battlfront.

Comment

Took time off work for when this game is released.

I hope they come up with a way to drop contaminated loot as I couldn't seem to do it in the beta.
                              I aint the rapper that'll battle on Smack..
                              I'm the rapper with the gat on yo' hat
                              Listen....it go, Rap prime minister
                              Some say sinister
                              Forward, forward, high punch bitch
                              Fatally finish ya'

Comment

lol i ended up getting the high end (yellow) assult rifle and just mucking everyone

http://plays.tv/video/56ca9660b05d6c67f7?from=user

My man poti gone rogue, what has become of him.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X