Tom Clancy's The Division Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Beta

I will say though, Siege seems like it'd be way better on console. It doesn't have the PC "feel" when aiming. I've only done the solo missions where you gotta clear buildings and defuse bombs or w/e but the accuracy isn't that good in comparison to PC-built games like Counterstrike.
    sigpic
    Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

OPEN BETA SIGN UP. STARTS THIS WEEKEND

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-ca/beta/
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

preloading beta now bb
        sigpic
        Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

Got the beta for ps4

Comment

servers are on maintenance all the time now

got fucked by it whilst in the middle of a heated combat in a level im done lmfao
            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
            Originally posted by nick216
            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Xplisit View Post
              I will say though, Siege seems like it'd be way better on console. It doesn't have the PC "feel" when aiming. I've only done the solo missions where you gotta clear buildings and defuse bombs or w/e but the accuracy isn't that good in comparison to PC-built games like Counterstrike.
              accuracy is realistic in Siege thats why the recoil is such a bitch u can make it easier w that one mod in loadout and then change some of your controller settings around
              havent played the solo b.s. in months its all about terrorist hunt or casual multi/ranked multi got goons w mics all over the world ready for war at any given time

Bandit's ACOG sight in Def + shock wire i will end all opps
              Fuze or Twitch in Attack its lights out baby
              let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Originally posted by Kickback Bobby View Post
                Originally posted by Xplisit View Post
                accuracy is realistic in Siege thats why the recoil is such a bitch
                Is this a Tom Clancy thing? I have never got into the franchise but im loving the divisions recoil vs COD and Destiny where you can just unload a whole mag into someone without moving the cursor
                you dont have a sig

Comment

Just played this on the PS4, I was impressed.

Comment

Yeah did the story missions and some Dark Zone stuff with a buddy of mine today, gotta admit it's pretty good but not sure what to think of the extraction concepts not a fan of that and could turn out very annoying. also respawning of AI enemies in the streets was a bit annoying.

missions are dope, concept of building a base and MMO skill developing looks awesome

will buy but not at the release to checc if there's not too much fuckery gonna go down

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
                      Yeah did the story missions and some Dark Zone stuff with a buddy of mine today, gotta admit it's pretty good but not sure what to think of the extraction concepts not a fan of that and could turn out very annoying. also respawning of AI enemies in the streets was a bit annoying.

missions are dope, concept of building a base and MMO skill developing looks awesome

will buy but not at the release to checc if there's not too much fuckery gonna go down
                      Wasn't crazy about it, personally. Plus, it takes too much amo to kill the enemies, wether it be AI, or actual players.

Rainbow 6 Siege ALL DAY!

Comment

agreed man, I hope they soften the AI, rather have more opposition that tank less bullets than 10 guys in 3 waves while it takes over a min to end them

heard good shit about Siege Ill decide later which one I'm buying nh

Comment

Originally posted by CreepyMcPeePee View Post

Rainbow 6 Siege ALL DAY!
                          Xb1?
                          let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

When you upgrade weapons I imagine it won't take as long to kill enemies. That didn't bug me too much anyways, the tech gear is interesting, I got a mini turret to keep the enemies busy while I outflanked them.

Dark Zone fuckery is the main annoyance, because I'd rather team up and kill the AI etc. I've seen some R6Siege footage, not really comparable, it's an fps, The Division a RPG/third person/ open world etc. The Division seems way more mission based.

Comment

Originally posted by Kickback Bobby View Post
                              Originally posted by CreepyMcPeePee View Post

Rainbow 6 Siege ALL DAY!
                              Xb1?
                              Yup!

Comment

gonna post some clips of my gameplay in here in a sec. but first peep this fucked up glitch that happened and deleted all the items in my stash :'(

just skip past the load screen in the middle to see my stash before and after i get some delta error
                                http://plays.tv/video/56c8f03e892a5938bb
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X