http://plays.tv/video/56c8f2e8d749f3bbac

http://plays.tv/video/56c8f66c2d46e605a4

rep if you want more XD
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Beta

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      gonna post some clips of my gameplay in here in a sec. but first peep this fucked up glitch that happened and deleted all the items in my stash :'(

just skip past the load screen in the middle to see my stash before and after i get some delta error
      http://plays.tv/video/56c8f03e892a5938bb
      Did you notify ubisoft? Don't want that happening to me when the game is released.

What are your overall thoughts on the game dude?

Comment

Originally posted by AmityvilLee View Post
        gonna post some clips of my gameplay in here in a sec. but first peep this fucked up glitch that happened and deleted all the items in my stash :'(

just skip past the load screen in the middle to see my stash before and after i get some delta error
        Did you notify ubisoft? Don't want that happening to me when the game is released.

Im gonna somehow give them this video, (probs post it in their forums im sure there is a bug thread)

The game is pretty dope and I like the tweaks theyve made since closed beta ie npc do more damage, crates in DZ refresh faster, keyed chests in DZ give less DZ funds (1000 ->350). I am still not 100% what the full release will be like tho so i fear it will be like diablo III and been fun but have no real end game. Dark Zone pvp is def the piece de resistance and its the reason i preordered.

I did get rekt when I lost everything in my stash tho, I had a bunch of blue gear and mods i was just about to equip lol
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Im gonna somehow give them this video, (probs post it in their forums im sure there is a bug thread)

The game is pretty dope and I like the tweaks theyve made since closed beta ie npc do more damage, crates in DZ refresh faster, keyed chests in DZ give less DZ funds (1000 ->350). I am still not 100% what the full release will be like tho so i fear it will be like diablo III and been fun but have no real end game. Dark Zone pvp is def the piece de resistance and its the reason i preordered.

I did get rekt when I lost everything in my stash tho, I had a bunch of blue gear and mods i was just about to equip lol
          How does the extraction in the DZ work? Does that just send shit back to base of operations?

If you extract something and then use it in the DZ later onand die. does it stay lost?

Comment

How does the extraction in the DZ work? Does that just send shit back to base of operations?

If you extract something and then use it in the DZ later onand die. does it stay lost?

Here is a vid of me extracting some gear in the DZ:
            http://plays.tv/video/56c8f12079422b3b13

basically any gear/weapons/mods you pick up in the DZ go into a yellow bag on your back. You cant use them until you extract them with a helicopter like in the video above. Once extracted tho the items go to your stash in your base and they are yours for good (even if you have em in your bag or equip em and die in the DZ later).

So when my stash got deleted I basically lost 30 items of dark zone gear that I had been looting and extracting all day
            you dont have a sig

Comment

basically any gear/weapons/mods you pick up in the DZ go into a yellow bag on your back. You cant use them until you extract them with a helicopter like in the video above. Once extracted tho the items go to your stash in your base and they are yours for good (even if you have em in your bag or equip em and die in the DZ later).

So when my stash got deleted I basically lost 30 items of dark zone gear that I had been looting and extracting all day
              Okay, cool, that sucks, just hope that's fixed before the game comes out. Are extractions tough or nah? nh

Comment

Okay, cool, that sucks, just hope that's fixed before the game comes out. Are extractions tough or nah? nh
                I think theyre fair tbh. I dont think I died once before extracting in open beta bc someone basically has to burst you down in the 3 seconds youre at the rope (did at least 5+ extractions). But if you play it smart and dont stick around if you dont trust the ppl around you/dont think you can kill em if it comes to that.

But extraction points are def the points where people are looking to go rouge, especially if its only you and one other guy/team. but also safety comes from a bunch of individuals coming to the extraction so nobody wants to turn or they will just get mucked by everyone else. kinda like in the vid i posted.
                you dont have a sig

Comment

I think theyre fair tbh. I dont think I died once before extracting in open beta bc someone basically has to burst you down in the 3 seconds youre at the rope (did at least 5+ extractions). But if you play it smart and dont stick around if you dont trust the ppl around you/dont think you can kill em if it comes to that.

But extraction points are def the points where people are looking to go rouge, especially if its only you and one other guy/team. but also safety comes from a bunch of individuals coming to the extraction so nobody wants to turn or they will just get mucked by everyone else. kinda like in the vid i posted.
                  Thanks for the "poti AMA" experience.

Comment

IMO if youre good youll be fine and if you suck youll die lol.

the assult rifle im using in all the videos is super low level and i was using some armor that your character starts with and i didnt feel anybody could out damage me to the point where i didnt stand a chance
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

for the people.

poti vs rouge vs army
                      http://plays.tv/video/56c8efa4570a2beea9

another dead rouge
                      http://plays.tv/video/56c8f4df9bd9abd161

poti getting back stabbed after being a hero
                      http://plays.tv/video/56c8f1cce12075688c

attempted mugging in the hood, poti narrowly escapes with his sack
                      http://plays.tv/video/56c8f5941849bde5df
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

im not liking the interface. way too much shit on the screen. and nigs take too many bullets to drop as well
                        :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                        Originally posted by EllC
                        no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                        "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

[MENTION=5969]Potijelli[/MENTION]

I had 3 peeps on me when I was rogue, managed to escape, so I can't be too bad lol. I think I was baited in to goin rogue too, someone fired near me and I assumed they had gone rogue, oopsie.

I'm lookin forward to doing co-op missions with my bro, mainly, so I dunno if the DZ will be important to the main missions?
                          [MENTION=22569]NFG[/MENTION]

Yeah, the interface takes some getting use to, but I got to grips with it, not so bad imo. I guess the AI is hard to kill because it's a multiplayer game, they want to push people into playing together, so taking enemies out is easier.

Comment

you can change the interface to hide itself except for when you are in combat im pretty sure, but i never tried.

amitty did you play the pve missions on hard theyre pretty fun even to replay for gear
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

you can change the interface to hide itself except for when you are in combat im pretty sure, but i never tried.

amitty did you play the pve missions on hard theyre pretty fun even to replay for gear
                              I just went in to the missons, I don't remember seeing any difficulty level, I will check that out.

I read that you can get good stuff outside of the DZ, but it drops less frequently. Dunno how true that is.

I wish I had a doep pc to play on, I'm just a pauper though, so console it is.

Comment

I just went in to the missons, I don't remember seeing any difficulty level, I will check that out.

I read that you can get good stuff outside of the DZ, but it drops less frequently. Dunno how true that is.

I wish I had a doep pc to play on, I'm just a pauper though, so console it is.
                                if you go to replay a mission you can set the difficulty to hard and it guarantees a blue item when you complete it (gets put into your inventory) so you can def get geared without DZ
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X