• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: XBox Needs

Morgz just a cheap bastard..

Comment

Lmao Nah that's dope man I'd do it if I had a spare xbox id just be iffy about risking it, cuz I need xbl lmao loved having my ps3 hacked....had a hacked wii to, sold it though cuz wii is garbo imo.
      http://s10.postimage.org/sph3j9te1/I_SAID_YO.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Burnin PIFF View Post
        Damn that's crazy I remember ppl used to get banned for the disk drive flash or w.e like every year when MS figured out a way to catch em. But I guess that's not the case anymore huh? Don't read much abt XBox hacking honestly, just know my basic shit.

Yeah there is next to 0 risk now....mine has been flashed since a month before MW2 was released. I got lucky with a hitachi drive. My friends kept getting banned and would call me up like "everyone got banned today. Did u?"
        "nope, I'm playing now"
        That ap2.5 check never worked on my Xbox either so it would play all games perfectly.

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
        Morgz just a cheap bastard..
        I spent enough $$ on games when I had a full time job...I would buy 2 a week to the point I had owned every game in the store lmao. Now I just buy blank discs

Comment

you know...you can send me God of War 3 at any time.. i know you dont play it no more <_<

Comment

you dont seem to understand that a good mmo will never be possible on console because of the lack of buttons, this is the same for rts games also. games like sc2 or wow would never be possible on console. go spend some dough on a gaming rig and get to play games the real way. pc > .... SLOW IT DOWN pc > ....
            Lowkey I Threw Tuition at Onyx

Comment

I've played decent MMOs on consoles, I don't even like WoW that much so pressing a bunch of keys don't matter shit to me
              http://s10.postimage.org/sph3j9te1/I_SAID_YO.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                you know...you can send me God of War 3 at any time.. i know you dont play it no more <_<
                it doesnt work otherwise, i would be playing it....i got a shitty version of the disc and its broken

Comment

god damn you..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X