XBox Needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBox Needs

A good MMORPG badly. Consoles in general, but at least PS3 has DC Universe, which looked hot wish I had a PS3 just for that game.
    http://s10.postimage.org/sph3j9te1/I_SAID_YO.gif

Re: XBox Needs

And a browser, and

Especially, a menu for controller reassignment like the ps3 has. I can't stand turning on one if the controllers and it's signed to the wrong profile, so then I gotta look for the correct controller or sign out of the live account on the wrong controller, then sign the other account out then sign in.

Comment

if like if u didnt have to be using fucking xbox live gold to be able to use youtube or anyother applications t
      when i zip zop and let the zop zip its zoppin all over you

Comment

Originally posted by Morgz View Post
        And a browser, and

Especially, a menu for controller reassignment like the ps3 has. I can't stand turning on one if the controllers and it's signed to the wrong profile, so then I gotta look for the correct controller or sign out of the live account on the wrong controller, then sign the other account out then sign in.
        Idec abt a browser nemore now that we got YouTube that's all I really used my browser on PS3 for anyways. But I def hear u on the controller menus that shit blows.

Comment

Yah

Comment

Originally posted by Burnin PIFF View Post
            A good MMORPG badly. Consoles in general, but at least PS3 has DC Universe, which looked hot wish I had a PS3 just for that game.
            DC is not fun, super repetitive. The only thing keeping you playing is your interaction with other superheros, theirs not enough game and features to keep you interested. Not to mention its a super grinding type game..

PS3 is dope, ive have no complaints.

xbox <

Comment

Nah man 360 is the superior console

Comment

keep thinking that son..

Comment

PS3 controller is balls tbh, hate the double analog on the bottom.
                  sigpic

Comment

I like it because i dont have to reach with my thumb, my thumb in a relaxed position is resting on the analogs for a ps3, shit is perfect. Only thing about the controllers that i dont like is they feel cheap and like one drop could break them. Im confident you could put a xbox controller in a sock and beat someone with it and pull it out a play with it..

Comment

I dont gota ps3 or 360 cuz i dont game like that since i hate shit everybody else likes but ive played both enough times and playstation > xbox

i also agree on the controllers feeling better to use nh
                      http://www.hostthenpost.com/uploads/...55e92b2e89.png

Comment

thats one of the major reasons why i dont play my ps3...the controllers kill my hands.

from the non-beveled buttons to the analog sticks. shit even the triggers suck

Comment

Back triggers do suck... your fingers slip of easy and shit..

but besides that and their durability theirs nothing wrong with them. They hold a charge for like 18 hours non stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                            Back triggers do suck... your fingers slip of easy and shit..

but besides that and their durability theirs nothing wrong with them. They hold a charge for like 18 hours non stop.
                            yeah i agree with you on that...its dope that you can plug in a controller for 3mins and play for hours.

Comment

Whole database of users hacked? Foh, that's enough to never buy a ps3 again for me. Just online service for XBox is better, never mind exclusive titles, dlc before ps3, and you can look anywhere on Google and see graphics are better on 360 for games that come out for both. And Kinect shits on Ps move, their both corny imo but Kinect wins by a longshot. HQ YouTube right from the dash FTW

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X