• Show
Clear All

Re: XBox Needs

Custom soundtracks FTW
    http://s10.postimage.org/sph3j9te1/I_SAID_YO.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Burnin PIFF View Post
      Whole database of users hacked? Foh, that's enough to never buy a ps3 again for me. Just online service for XBox is better, never mind exclusive titles, dlc before ps3, and you can look anywhere on Google and see graphics are better on 360 for games that come out for both.
      yeah but we now need 3 discs for 1 ps3 disc...and the ps3 exclusives like god of war 3 kill any xbox game out

the new systems(ps4 and 720) should be unveiled next month or whenever E3 is...

Comment

Nah man I don't know of any games that r out for both consoles that actually use the BluRays potential besides exclusives like GoW besides Rage, that's the only one I know of. Only other game I know of with multi discs is BF3, noone fills a BluRay besides Sony for themselves, or else devs would be making two games basically. When I had my Ps3 it was hacked n I would rip games n they'd only be like 4 gigs on my HDD. Plus Halo the biggest video game franchise after COD and Madden, plus Gears of War those 2 exclusives alone kill Sony, uncharted, god of war, killzone, none of that shit will ever touch halo, n I don't even like halo much

Comment

the witcher 2 that just came out is 2 discs
          mass effect 3 was 2 discs
          LA NOIRE was 3
          Im sure Max Payne will be at least 2 discs
          **edit:
          “Max is on 2 discs for 360, so Redbox will be renting disc 1 which contains half of the single player story and the full multiplayer game.”

most of the new xbox games will be at least 2 discs now

Comment

Deadd, Xbox got hacked too, and they didnt give shit to their members, they just kept it moving.

PS3's all around business shits on Xbox...

And to say ps3's look worse isnt true theres computers that actually test these types of things, not someones biased opinion. Its just as good if not better for most titles. I think they make all xbox game's contrast slightly higher which might appear to you as better, but really isnt.

Comment

Yeah fuck it man I'd rather have 2 discs than wait a half hour to play my game cuz I gotta wait for a stupid fucking 10GB install anyways, haven't fucked with any of those games you mentioned besides LA Noire which I forgot about. Regardless 2 discs is equivalent to a huge install to me.

Comment

Lmao [MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION] ur a clown bro let me find out more than half their database got compromised with cc info and all, it didn't. Ppls shit get hacked cuz they have the same passes and shit, noone ever compromised Microsofts database lmaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                  Deadd, Xbox got hacked too, and they didnt give shit to their members, they just kept it moving.

Chaunce go out and buy an xbox with live gold...guarantee you wont play your ps3 anymore

Comment

And to say ps3's look worse isnt true theres computers that actually test these types of things, not someones biased opinion. Its just as good if not better for most titles. I think they make all xbox game's contrast slightly higher which might appear to you as better, but really isnt.
                    Like I said use Google u uneducated nigga. Oh yeeeeah specifically built computers to compare graphics between a xbox and ps3 just for reference....ur an idiot

Comment

2007 all of Xboxs users had their emails and other info stolen. You can look it up, why would i lie? Yall had a month of down time and got nothing in return.

I had an xbox for almost a year when my sisters boyfriend was in jail, ive played with both and i prefer playstation, i wouldnt be talkin out of my ass out of biased-ness if i havent played both extensively

Comment

Oh yeeeeah specifically built computers to compare graphics between a xbox and ps3 just for reference....ur an idiot
                        Computers? no, programs? yes..
                        common sense, use it plz.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgz View Post

Chaunce go out and buy an xbox with live gold...guarantee you wont play your ps3 anymore
                          I never even heard of a number u can call Sony on lmaoooo its so easy to get in touch with microsoft support

Comment

2007 all of Xboxs users had their emails and other info stolen. You can look it up, why would i lie? Yall had a month of down time and got nothing in return.

I had an xbox for almost a year when my sisters boyfriend was in jail, ive played with both and i prefer playstation, i wouldnt be talkin out of my ass out of biased-ness if i havent played both extensively

nah i mean now...shit has changed drastically since december

Comment

Originally posted by Morgz View Post

I never even heard of a number u can call Sony on lmaoooo its so easy to get in touch with microsoft support
                              ive called them both...they both are the same when it comes to customer service.

sony i called to find out why a perfect GOW3 disc wouldnt play anymore after a year...they told me to format my hdd...smh

ms i called to get a refund for COD elite, they gave me back 85% of what i payed even tho i never got anything from them besides a title screen...smfh

Comment

I've had xbl since xbox never had ne downtime or stolen info. U lyin ma nigga

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X