Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serius Jones addresses heated battle with Dizaster

Originally posted by LilPartyTray View Post
    How are people not tired of Diz yet? Acts like an emotional bitch in so many battles, always throwing a fucking fit about people talking/acting out during his rounds or going over time limits, but he does the same thing to his opponents every fucking battle. So overrated for all his multisyllabic filler bullshit. Get tired of his shit.
    Think when the Serius battle officially drops even people who were fans of him will be kind of cringing

At least I was, and I consider myself a fan of him.

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
      Originally posted by casserole View Post
      this may have been said already i havent been on here that much lately but something tells me @usedtochefkd is porter...
      Declared I was soon as I got here.
      ehh not on here as much as i used to be so i mustve missed it

Comment

wow. o solo
        how many top tiers have lost to a nobody before. he is active. it happens. and i got a feeling when that battle drops it wont be what people say it is
        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
          wow. o solo
          how many top tiers have lost to a nobody before. he is active. it happens. and i got a feeling when that battle drops it wont be what people say it is
          I bought the PPV.

Serius lost every round to O-Solo.

There are recaps of battlers in the event on Youtube - everyone but Serius knows it was a 3-0

I'm not even exaggerating, shit was sad to see

No camera could change it

Comment

Originally posted by LilPartyTray View Post
            How are people not tired of Diz yet? Acts like an emotional bitch in so many battles, always throwing a fucking fit about people talking/acting out during his rounds or going over time limits, but he does the same thing to his opponents every fucking battle. So overrated for all his multisyllabic filler bullshit. Get tired of his shit.
            cause he loves the culture
            he has some of the biggest battles
            top freestyler ever. atleast top 5
            travels the world
            when he was big. he battled and gave anyone a shot.
            he leaves all his energy in the ring
            win or lose. the motha fucka is battle rap
            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
              wow. o solo
              I bought the PPV.

Serius lost every round to O-Solo.

There are recaps of battlers in the event on Youtube - everyone but Serius knows it was a 3-0

I'm not even exaggerating, shit was sad to see

No camera could change it
              i heard all that too.....i just have to see it. so hard to believe.
              and i stick to this. people said t rex was gonna end shines career with his rounds. dude didnt even stub shines toe
              MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Nah I hear you.

Shit was like the Twilight Zone

Wouldn't be surprised if Serius convinced them to vault it

Comment

they better drop it before they release diz vs serious
                  so seriousl can keep that momentum. he deserves it
                  MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                    Serius lost to fuckin osolo
                    O-Solo fire af tho
                    "Ginger ale and hot sauce, two things I live by"- Action Bronson

WWW.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict
                    https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6q...s9trygP2DEaNQA
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by mwilliams7187 View Post
                      Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                      osolo didn't really "body" anyone so I don't consider that a real win/loss for anyone.

It was just a battle for entertainment value, nothing serius.
                      You realize by that logic if a battle goes down and no one gets bodied, no one losses.

Which means unless it was a clear 3-0 a rapper doesn't have any wins.

Two dudes agreed to try and out rap each other and one of those dudes walked out with the majority of those who heard it announcing him as the victor.

In this case that was Osolo beating Jones. Just because you're a fan of someone doesn't mean you can warp the rules to your liking in order to keep them in high regards in your eyes.
                      A couple months ago Robin thought his own mother was trying to evict him and pretending to be a landlord and mailing herself (and thus him) letters to try to get him to leave

I say that to say he might not be the most logical person you've corresponded with.

O-Solo trashed Jones which is wild considering Jones now has a clear win against Diz

O-Solo vs Lux, I think we all can agree, is inevitable.

Lux vs O-Solo def needs to happen
                      "Ginger ale and hot sauce, two things I live by"- Action Bronson

WWW.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict
                      https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6q...s9trygP2DEaNQA
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                        osolo didn't really "body" anyone so I don't consider that a real win/loss for anyone.

It was just a battle for entertainment value, nothing serius.
                        I heard Jones got bodied bad af by

"your ex box is my playstation everytime I'm inside I go wii"

anybody got a link?
                        #Blessed

Comment

Funny thing... i inspired jones back in 2014...before he started battlin again, after he ran off with my 6 gs. In his battle against Dna Round 2 he took inspiration off an email i wrote him about Moses and the burning bush (my car caught on fire by a burning bush around same time i was dealing with him) so i said it was a sign to not fuk with him. what hes doim now is because i called him.out for takim my money , jimz called him out in third round against him.so now he act like he gotta explain his whole life now acting like hes some conscious uplifting persom about the culture when hes not. Any top name who battles him should make him.pay me my 6 gs back first before they even accept another battle with him. Hes a fraud.. Who shoplifts with 29,000 onthem...? He does bcuz first off it wasnt even his money was money froma female to invest in a project...he uses women. No one who takes from.a.mother of two can sit there and say im.about the culture. Doesnt work that way. doesnt matter who he battles he isnt winning the war.

Comment

Funny thing... i inspired jones back in 2014...before he started battlin again, after he ran off with my 6 gs. In his battle against Dna Round 2 he took inspiration off an email i wrote him about Moses and the burning bush (my car caught on fire by a burning bush around same time i was dealing with him) so i said it was a sign to not fuk with him. what hes doim now is because i called him.out for takim my money , jimz called him out in third round against him.so now he act like he gotta explain his whole life now acting like hes some conscious uplifting persom about the culture when hes not. Any top name who battles him should make him.pay me my 6 gs back first before they even accept another battle with him. Hes a fraud.. Who shoplifts with 29,000 onthem...? He does bcuz first off it wasnt even his money was money froma female to invest in a project...he uses women. No one who takes from.a.mother of two can sit there and say im.about the culture. Doesnt work that way. doesnt matter who he battles he isnt winning the war.

Comment

^^ so he basically did the same shit to both u guys

that's like a pattern of this behavior !

Comment

Originally posted by Bat View Post
                                before he started battlin again, after he ran off with my 6 gs. In his battle against Dna Round 2 he took inspiration off an email i wrote him about Moses and the burning bush (my car caught on fire by a burning bush around same time i was dealing with him) so i said it was a sign to not fuk with him. what hes doim now is because i called him.out for takim my money , jimz called him out in third round against him.so now he act like he gotta explain his whole life now acting like hes some conscious uplifting persom about the culture when hes not. Any top name who battles him should make him.pay me my 6 gs back first before they even accept another battle with him. Hes a fraud.. Who shoplifts with 29,000 onthem...? He does bcuz first off it wasnt even his money was money froma female to invest in a project...he uses women. No one who takes from.a.mother of two can sit there and say im.about the culture. Doesnt work that way. doesnt matter who he battles he isnt winning the war.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X