• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serius Jones addresses heated battle with Dizaster

just incase u wanted ur head to hurt even more

Comment

Originally posted by HipHopGoddess View Post
      Funny thing... i inspired jones back in 2014...before he started battlin again, after he ran off with my 6 gs. In his battle against Dna Round 2 he took inspiration off an email i wrote him about Moses and the burning bush (my car caught on fire by a burning bush around same time i was dealing with him) so i said it was a sign to not fuk with him. what hes doim now is because i called him.out for takim my money , jimz called him out in third round against him.so now he act like he gotta explain his whole life now acting like hes some conscious uplifting persom about the culture when hes not. Any top name who battles him should make him.pay me my 6 gs back first before they even accept another battle with him. Hes a fraud.. Who shoplifts with 29,000 onthem...? He does bcuz first off it wasnt even his money was money froma female to invest in a project...he uses women. No one who takes from.a.mother of two can sit there and say im.about the culture. Doesnt work that way. doesnt matter who he battles he isnt winning the war.
      You also help throw battle rap events, correct?

Fucked up what he did

Guess him losing that other bread was karma

Comment

Funny thing... i inspired jones back in 2014...before he started battlin again, after he ran off with my 6 gs. In his battle against Dna Round 2 he took inspiration off an email i wrote him about Moses and the burning bush (my car caught on fire by a burning bush around same time i was dealing with him) so i said it was a sign to not fuk with him. what hes doim now is because i called him.out for takim my money , jimz called him out in third round against him.so now he act like he gotta explain his whole life now acting like hes some conscious uplifting persom about the culture when hes not. Any top name who battles him should make him.pay me my 6 gs back first before they even accept another battle with him. Hes a fraud.. Who shoplifts with 29,000 onthem...? He does bcuz first off it wasnt even his money was money froma female to invest in a project...he uses women. No one who takes from.a.mother of two can sit there and say im.about the culture. Doesnt work that way. doesnt matter who he battles he isnt winning the war.
        Why don't you go on angryfan radio and tell your story?

YOu're clearly still fucked up over what he did to you and I'm sure there's no simps on this forum that's going to give you a shoulder to cry on.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
          Why don't you go on angryfan radio and tell your story?

YOu're clearly still fucked up over what he did to you and I'm sure there's no simps on this forum that's going to give you a shoulder to cry on.

Comment

would be nice to hear your story so we know there is substance to it
            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

said this shit from 5 years ago on this very site, dudes just catchin up. serius v. hollow would be legendary shit

Comment

i got some better ideas first lol i will do imterview when needed already talked to angryfan..im.not cryin to anyone just speaking my experience and truth thats all have a nice day

Comment

i got some better ideas first lol i will do imterview when needed already talked to angryfan..im.not cryin to anyone just speaking my experience and truth thats all have a nice day
                  stop cryin bitch jones punked u get over it lmao

Comment

Listen to the interview angryfan with hollow & jones , at the end of interview... Im jenni :) have a nice day

Comment

Listen to the interview angryfan with hollow & jones , at the end of interview... Im jenni :) have a nice day
                      Awwww shit looking forward to that interview

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X