Serius Jones addresses heated battle with Dizaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Serius Jones addresses heated battle with Dizaster

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmCuIPPR1zQ"]Serius Jones addresses heated battle with Dizaster - YouTube[/ame]
    MR.SANDMAN

Re: Serius Jones addresses heated battle with Dizaster

big diz fan as yall know
    i agree with caps on this
    serious won. and serious low key has one of best records of all time
    plz give jones his respect peopl;e. yes. not all his battles are battle of night. but this nigga wins. i called hollow vs jones. like 2 years ago. plz make it happen..
    bet jones finds a way to win
    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

serious jones vs goodz
      serious jones vs hollow da don.
      both are perfect style clashes. some of best style clashes ever
      serious is playa like.....so is goodz
      serious is a freestyle king...so is hollow...and they both rap slighlty similar. not identical by any means
      if jones gets those battles and wins. everyone will change all the Ls they gave him to W;s accept maybe head ice battle. his record will back him. then fight club record. fans will aknowledge him if he beats these two people
      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

serius showed daylyt and dizaster that east >>>>>>>>>>>>>> west afd for all of eternity

real hip-hop shit

so yes jones vs hollow

& jones vs goodz would be funny as fuck

Comment

diz still goat.
          but i wanna say this. when i watched battle rap it was all mook
          4 battles later. i gave a damn bout mook. it was serious jones..reed dollaz. and believe it or not. lady luck
          mook aint done nothing to put him in my top 10 except being the reason i watch and love this. so he always got that title. but thats it
          jones has been consistant. and he is the only legend to make this impact on a return.....
          the only legend who took every battle serious like any new comer does now
          the only legend to beat current legends.....
          he has always been up there for me. and i cant wait to seee the support on here. because 80% of this site has been dogging him for years. facts
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Serius lost to fuckin osolo

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
              Serius lost to fuckin osolo
              cuz he bodied him self instead smh

Comment

osolo didn't really "body" anyone so I don't consider that a real win/loss for anyone.

It was just a battle for entertainment value, nothing serius.

Comment

.i was the biggest Jones fan back in the fight klub days but honestly his comback is hard for me to watch,
                  he spits some of the most played out schemes & entendres & his wins are really a result of the
                  bigger name that's expected to body him
                  not having a great performance, not from what he spits, i thought he was dope cuz he was one of the few
                  niggas in the fight klub era that had humor &
                  could spit a free but nowadays his frees are so bad....bad bad

i wanna see him vs goods because of their history, serius was a judge in one of his battles
                  & voted against him because he felt he was
                  "rapping with too much swag" (spot on lmao)
                  & goods hinted at an altercation where he checked serius so it could be good

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                    osolo didn't really "body" anyone so I don't consider that a real win/loss for anyone.

You realize by that logic if a battle goes down and no one gets bodied, no one losses.

Which means unless it was a clear 3-0 a rapper doesn't have any wins.

Two dudes agreed to try and out rap each other and one of those dudes walked out with the majority of those who heard it announcing him as the victor.

In this case that was Osolo beating Jones. Just because you're a fan of someone doesn't mean you can warp the rules to your liking in order to keep them in high regards in your eyes.
                    "First time I gripped and popped
                    Heart dropped, eyes closed
                    It felt like I was getting shot"

Comment

The only battles I would say don't count for win/losses are 2on2s and weird ass compliment battles that sometimes happen on random leagues. Those are entertainment battles.
                      "First time I gripped and popped
                      Heart dropped, eyes closed
                      It felt like I was getting shot"

Comment

Originally posted by mwilliams7187 View Post

You realize by that logic if a battle goes down and no one gets bodied, no one losses.

Two dudes agreed to try and out rap each other and one of those dudes walked out with the majority of those who heard it announcing him as the victor.

In this case that was Osolo beating Jones. Just because you're a fan of someone doesn't mean you can warp the rules to your liking in order to keep them in high regards in your eyes.
                        A couple months ago Robin thought his own mother was trying to evict him and pretending to be a landlord and mailing herself (and thus him) letters to try to get him to leave

I say that to say he might not be the most logical person you've corresponded with.

O-Solo trashed Jones which is wild considering Jones now has a clear win against Diz

O-Solo vs Lux, I think we all can agree, is inevitable.

Comment

Serious time peak when he was on Fight Klub........I also seen that Diz was the greatest........laughable

Comment

Originally posted by mwilliams7187 View Post

I'm just trying to justify his loss, don't take it so serius.

Comment

only reason im a fan of serius is cuz he pushed lush1 on stage at ether actin like it was an accident but did it multiple times

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X