Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cheated on for the last time.

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
    I aint do any shit behind anyone's back either. I said make it 2 minutes. How dense are you?

-Make it an even 30, or 2 min audio-

Do you read?
    *facepalm*

I told Justice that you, SlimeOoze, can set up the rules. You said no, it's my funeral and I should set the rules.

Nigga didn't even open up a thread yet, nor was anything set in stone and you already went recording. lol

You want me to do the same shit ? Fine, if that's what you want. Let me cook up something real quick.

sigpic

Comment

Sucked your balls? Lmao. What is this, a South Park episode?

Everytime I've seen you, talking shit, I've retorted back with exactly what I thought of you. I don't recall having ever given you props on anything. If I did, it was deserving of it. I'm not gonna say that you've never said anything that made me chuckle or some shit.

The only time I addressed you, personally, was when I asked you about Saturn and your fictitious bullshit. You flipped out acting like you can't answer someone's question. Just stop with the nonsense, record your bullshit, and get it over with.
      You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
        What, you want me to body you on a beat? I can do that too.
        You couldn't even body JD and that says a lot. lol
        Who the fuck is JD? You making shit up now?
        They all said you are Miles702 - so you are saying you are not ??

sigpic

Comment

Sucked your balls? Lmao. What is this, a South Park episode?

Everytime I've seen you, talking shit, I've retorted back with exactly what I thought of you. I don't recall having ever given you props on anything. If I did, it was deserving of it. I'm not gonna say that you've never said anything that made me chuckle or some shit.

The only time I addressed you, personally, was when I asked you about Saturn and your fictitious bullshit. You flipped out acting like you can't answer someone's question. Just stop with the nonsense, record your bullshit, and get it over with.
          Hahahaha.

Now I know why your panties are twisted up. You are still butthurt I didn't explain a video from youtube. Really bruh ? lol

sigpic

Comment

Nope. You're reaching now. I just honestly don't like you.

You're the kinda person if I met, I would slap the skintone off of to match the top of a Coppertone bottle.

Comment

Started after JD supposedly left. Didn't lurk before my join date. I found this site looking for streams.

Comment

Nope. You're reaching now. I just honestly don't like you.

You're the kinda person if I met, I would slap the skintone off of to match the top of a Coppertone bottle.
                How am I reaching, when you wrote it yourself ? lol

I didn't care to explain that video to you because it included a bunch of stuff, which would've taken way too long to explain. Besides I generally don't like people that constantly ask for answers, instead of investigating whatever the case may be themselves.

Look kid, if you saw me in person you wouldn't dare to open your mouth. But this here is OTBVA. A battle rap forum. You should try to not take things so personal and you should keep in mind that we are communicating over a computer screen. You can't read into everything without having the facial expressions to match it.

So are you Miles702 - yes or no ?

sigpic

Comment

Started after JD supposedly left. Didn't lurk before my join date. I found this site looking for streams.
                  I'm pretty sure I saw you before the JD bullshit, but I could be mistaking. I def remember a Miles702 reppin me on multiple occasions though. I actually thought we are pulling off some WWE shit a la Keyboard Warriors and here I am finding out, you are just another stranger who is butthurt about some post from the past.

You won bruh. lmao

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I'm Miles. My first battle ever here was with Kurbz. I lost by 2 votes.

You keep saying I'm butthurt, but the only reason I keep bringing the shit up is because I LITERALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU. That's the only thing I know you for. Not gonna sit here and make up shit. That's asinine.

Comment

Yes, I'm Miles. My first battle ever here was with Kurbz. I lost by 2 votes.

You keep saying I'm butthurt, but the only reason I keep bringing the shit up is because I LITERALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU. That's the only thing I know you for. Not gonna sit here and make up shit. That's asinine.
                      Obviously that one encounter made you dislike me - so yes, it should be regarded as butthurt.

You were talking big like you the OG on here and now you don't know anything. lol

I'm not saying you should make shit up - but it's pretty clear that you came at me because of that one past post. Not saying there is anything wrong with that, I just think it's funny.

Either way I'm out shun. I lost the battle you won. But feel free to come at me whenever you want to - you might just get a Roo flying your way.

sigpic

Comment

I'll tell you the same shit I tell everyone, this is all for entertainment value while I'm at work. Talk shit to build up hype, like Mayweather vs McGregor... Aint no one got their panties in a twist, boyo.

I went acapella because recording audio here at work with a beat makes the beat super low, and there's no way to adjust the levels. All my shits in storage atm because I am in the process of moving. So I record at work.

Comment

Now you're duckin? Jeez man.

Comment

I'll tell you the same shit I tell everyone, this is all for entertainment value while I'm at work. Talk shit to build up hype, like Mayweather vs McGregor... Aint no one got their panties in a twist, boyo.

I went acapella because recording audio here at work with a beat makes the beat super low, and there's no way to adjust the levels. All my shits in storage atm because I am in the process of moving. So I record at work.
                            Well if that's true, cool. I'm all about the build up.

Nothing wrong with that, but hella funny since you came at me for not being able to record on the fly. lol

sigpic

Comment

Use every angle to your advantage.

Comment

lol, I woulda recorded on my phone if I had to

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X