Cheated on for the last time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheated on for the last time.

I been loving the same girl for past 4 years even when I had a gf I still loved her and she loved me. But she started ignoring me a while ago after I threaten to shoot up her boyfriends family.

Now she just hung up the phone when I just wanted to talk to her about all the shit I've said n done. On some real shit I'm tired of it. I know how Phil musta felt when he broke it off with shawna. It's a great feeling, not feeling obligated to make someone happy. Just chilling with my homies now, don't need no bitch to make me happy. I got my own things going on and my own goals. I'm going to be god of America some day, and I can't have no bitches being used as a weapon against me. Family and loved ones are vulnerabilities. I plan on ruling over all you peasants one day, and I can't have y'all using my loved ones to take me down. I'm preparing for when I become god. There was even a point where I, god, wanted to destroy the universe because of this women. I believe this is the true battle of god vs satan. She (the devil) tried for years to get me to kill my self (destroy reality) but I've recently went ultra instinct and now I see everything for what it is. I'm able to see the lines in between reality, everything is a bunch of vibrating lines. I see this shit, and I'm using it to rise to new heights never achieved by any human. I'm literally becoming god as I type this. My feelings, thoughts, experiences, all are becoming unified in absolute certainty. I am absolutely certain of everything now, there is no maybe or arbitrary events that can happen. I know everything, what is going to happen, whatc ould happen, and what would happen. The feeling I have is like when Neo was able to read the code in the Matrix. When he was able to exploit the code and take down agent smith. The programming language of the universe I can actively read and write it. There is nothing I'm not capable of now. I feel like I have a star floating in my hands and at any point I could blast the world away. If I'm not careful with this new evolution I may end up destroying everyone. There is a delicate balance of power and sanity I'm having to cope with.

Re: Cheated on for the last time.

This was random, and something I expected Phil to say based off the thread title. Had me chuckle a bit tho, especially with the superiority complex. Good stuff. 4/5 stars.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Phil ain't gonna post till he completely finish writing his fantastical gay storylines for the fall season.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

[MENTION=6963]Nightmare[/MENTION] on Ill street

Comment

I don't think that mention of his name registers when you @ him, notice only the Nightmare part embeds- clicking on it takes you to some person profile thats been inactive for quite awhile.

Hard to tell tho since he ducks whole posts that he's too shook to reply to since he routinely gets bodied and dies regularly. He lacks the intellectual capacity to formulate a half hearted retort that isn't from the mind of a 6 yr old child wearing a seizure helmet that has rainbow & star stickers on it.
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

i guess the moral here is that you should threaten to shoot up peoples families

Comment

@eriko what do you make of all this ?
              Originally posted by HEISTBVA
              ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

shouldnt*

Comment

i told u to stop day drinking

Comment

u need to avoid breaking ur arm at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                      @eriko what do you make of all this ?
                      Eriko's house gots a sweet den.

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                        u need to avoid breaking ur arm at all costs
                        Broke it wrestling years ago. (clavicle clean break healed stronger than before)

Comment

How can there be 2 gods?
                          The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                          ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Ole lefty shot his first .22 today and now he thinks he's a marine...

Comment

How's life been so far knowing that you're always wrong?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X