X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Far Would You Be Willing To Go

suck his dick
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
      If you really want to grown man him
      Get your house fumigated for a week

Put you and yours up in a hotel, and let him fend for himself that week
      This a motherfucking genius idea.
      You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

what the fuck is happening itt

Comment

Homeboy read my post good because I’m going to talk some real shit to you.
          I’m an old head. I know this situation. I’ve been the guy who moves in, I’ve been the guy who gets moved in on. Have seen similar situations with multiple friends.

This problem is between you and your wife.
          The two of you have to be a unified front and mutually determine the boundaries.
          That means stepping to him as a COUPLE and laying down the law such as:
          “You brought on your own accord four more people into this house which consumes electricity water heat internet etc. not to mention invasion of privacy.
          This is not a free hotel or a homeless shelter.
          Even though you are family, you are welcome, and you are loved - you are still a guest here and bringing four non-paying strangers into this home without checking first is not cool.
          The real world doesn’t work that way.
          Furthermore in the real world you need a job so you can pay bills and live. You are family and you are loved but you are an adult.
          Bluntly, you have two months to find some form of employment and start pitching in. And that’s for your own good in the long run too. So I hope we’re clear now. We took you in and I don’t want you to make us regret that. If that doesn’t work for you you can leave and there are no hard feelings”

———

It’s between you and your wife bro. You need to make a united front

Comment

Matter of a fact as I analyze it, you said he acts all big and bad. That’s probably because he doesn’t feel like a man right now. He’s not working and he’s free loading at his sisters. His self-esteem is probably in the gutter right now

You got to give this guy some tough love. Nobody likes being unemployed

Comment

[MENTION=37763]Slime Ooze[/MENTION]

Tell them they got 30 days to start paying rent.

Do a Bill Maher "New Rules" segment.

If they don't abide and respect that than just plant a dirty crack pipe (save a can- preferably a straw from that brother in law to rub his dna all over the crack pipe- if you gotta go all the way with it) and a buy a few playgirl/twink magazines to make him seem like a weirdo to both your sister and his girlfriend to cause strife within the relationships all the way around.

If all else fails, wait until you're the only one at the house than proceed to take a laxative and keep the toilet paper you wipe your ass with and rub it all over there pillows so they hopefully get pink eye and your girl will be forced to kick them out. Might have to use some free breeze to counter act the shit aroma on the pillows. But be wise with the use of it- you ain't painting their pillows with your butterscotch'd fecal a whole different color... just enough so the shit ain't noticeably too visible.
              Be best for them to have some dark pillow cases so they think it's just some dried drool strains. Then you could prob go all out.
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

FB dropping knowledge itt too
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
                  LMAO. Great suggestions. Not really the route I was taking.

Basically it's the brother in law. He's super lazy, don't wanna work, meets a bitch online and moves her and her 3 kids into my house without asking after knowing them for 2 weeks. Wifey is okay with it because it's her brother. I'm not because it's my fucking house and I pay the bills. Beating his ass would get me locked up, plus he aint shit so it wouldn't make me feel any better about the situation. Starts trying to push me and wifey apart, now it feels like it's clobberin time, but its not, and I'm not an agent of the orange.
                  Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                  you ARE to be fucked with

You’re paying all his bills and he just moved a family of four in without asking you
                  Then have a 3way with them and outperform him
                  Originally posted by Quill m Skills
                  I'm moving into jerrrys next week too who's with me
                  I’m an old head. I know this situation. I’ve been the guy who moves in, I’ve been the guy who gets moved in on. Have seen similar situations with multiple friends.

The two of you have to be a unified front and mutually determine the boundaries.
                  “You brought on your own accord four more people into this house which consumes electricity water heat internet etc. not to mention invasion of privacy.
                  Even though you are family, you are welcome, and you are loved - you are still a guest here and bringing four non-paying strangers into this home without checking first is not cool.
                  Furthermore in the real world you need a job so you can pay bills and live. You are family and you are loved but you are an adult.
                  Bluntly, you have two months to find some form of employment and start pitching in. And that’s for your own good in the long run too. So I hope we’re clear now. We took you in and I don’t want you to make us regret that. If that doesn’t work for you you can leave and there are no hard feelings”

———

Miles vs RAW just got better

Comment

Just give him the fresh prince mind yo business stare
                    Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Works in any situation
                      Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

———

So update. Yesterday some shit went down, won't get into details, but wifey and I made the decision to move in 2 months, giving landlord notice today, and having them be out of the house by mid December, if they don't choose to leave sooner. Her ma has lived with us for a while, but this time she won't be as it will just be me, her, and the kiddo. We both made it known that while they are family, they also don't have the right to be freeloaders. His decision to bring this bitch and her kids was not discussed, and while we sat by and dealt with it, as you said, its not a hotel. It's almost like you had some ESP about the whole sitch'ya'a'shun.

Turned out to be a blessing in disguise him puffing out his chest and me taking the quite route and not saying shit. He stepped on his own rake and reality smacked him in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                          [MENTION=37763]Slime Ooze[/MENTION]

Tell them they got 30 days to start paying rent.

Do a Bill Maher "New Rules" segment.

If they don't abide and respect that than just plant a dirty crack pipe (save a can- preferably a straw from that brother in law to rub his dna all over the crack pipe- if you gotta go all the way with it) and a buy a few playgirl/twink magazines to make him seem like a weirdo to both your sister and his girlfriend to cause strife within the relationships all the way around.

If all else fails, wait until you're the only one at the house than proceed to take a laxative and keep the toilet paper you wipe your ass with and rub it all over there pillows so they hopefully get pink eye and your girl will be forced to kick them out. Might have to use some free breeze to counter act the shit aroma on the pillows. But be wise with the use of it- you ain't painting their pillows with your butterscotch'd fecal a whole different color... just enough so the shit ain't noticeably too visible.
                          Be best for them to have some dark pillow cases so they think it's just some dried drool strains. Then you could prob go all out.
                          LMAO. That's vicious. Sounds like a prank tho. Basically ended up being wifey and I had to finally have that discussion with them.

Comment

Originally posted by RAW View Post
                            Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
                            LMAO. Great suggestions. Not really the route I was taking.

Basically it's the brother in law. He's super lazy, don't wanna work, meets a bitch online and moves her and her 3 kids into my house without asking after knowing them for 2 weeks. Wifey is okay with it because it's her brother. I'm not because it's my fucking house and I pay the bills. Beating his ass would get me locked up, plus he aint shit so it wouldn't make me feel any better about the situation. Starts trying to push me and wifey apart, now it feels like it's clobberin time, but its not, and I'm not an agent of the orange.
                            you ARE to be fucked with

You’re paying all his bills and he just moved a family of four in without asking you
                            Then have a 3way with them and outperform him
                            Originally posted by Quill m Skills
                            I'm moving into jerrrys next week too who's with me

———

Miles vs RAW just got better

It's already gunna be magikal.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X