Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is @Watt, er... Mel, on?

Lmao.

Robin is in full meltdown mode. What a fucking loser.

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
      All the lefty media have been attacking trump on a daily basis

Even over a kid mowing the fucking lawn of the White House
      I dont get it tbh.

How is media being lefty? Sure media isnt 100 percent right, but they always been in favor of the right wing if you noticed.

But tbh Trump is a dumbass and retarded fool like every white person we still have in this country. Dude made up a fake land name that doesn't even exist in Africa

Plus Trump never did nothing or accomplished anything in 8 months other than being lowlife dumbass and Americas most hated.
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

lol you can't engage in political or economic discussions but you want to throw out baseless statements about politics.

People like me wont allow you to be stupid, and I consider that winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
          Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
          All the lefty media have been attacking trump on a daily basis

Even over a kid mowing the fucking lawn of the White House
          I dont get it tbh.

How is media being lefty? Sure media isnt 100 percent right, but they always been in favor of the right wing if you noticed.

But tbh Trump is a dumbass and retarded fool like every white person we still have in this country. Do made up a fake land name that doesn't even exist in Africa

Plus Trump never did nothing or accomplished anything in 8 months other than being lowlife dumbass and Americas most hated.
          Even CNN and MSNBC all have corporations above them. Maybe the heads of the news stations are liberal, but I garuntee you the people above them aren't. They especially don't care for progressive economic or political policy because they're the ones effected by it.

Comment

go to pol, ppl there will read/respond to your essays
            Originally posted by Justice
            I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
              Also the Healthcare bills all have something in common. They allow insurance companies to remove your medical coverages while charging you more.

This was suppose to be reverse at least half way on the republican side. They were suppose to remove coverages, but not increase the costs. The only up side to what they were doing couldn't be achieved any better than the existing Obamacare does. So literally all the bills they're proposing does is allow insurance companies and medical industry to milk Americans for every cent while letting them die at the same time.
              Facts. This shouldnt be explained to anyone thats smart because dumbasses obviously dont understand that Trump is removing bill just to be an asshole. They voted for Trump basically just get back at Obama and its digusting. It shows you how sick white people are. Retardicans... Smh
              Originally posted by ekeanon
              I'm glad I got to witness your life
              Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

robin repeatedly makes things up directly antithetical to reality, its impressive honestly

Comment

{at this thread}
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
                    robin repeatedly makes things up directly antithetical to reality, its impressive honestly
                    What does making things up even mean? Coming to logical conclusions that trickle down economics only works so much until it starts stagnating the wealth.

Or maybe you think I'm making up the fact that giant corporations are given constitutional and human rights?

Comment

those arent things you made up, those are basic bitch default i watch john oliver political takes. ill be sure to point out the next thing you fabricate in the first sentence of a future essay

Comment

those arent things you made up, those are basic bitch default i watch john oliver political takes. ill be sure to point out the next thing you fabricate in the first sentence of a future essay

who the fuck is john oliver, you're reaching faggot.

Comment

mmm when you strike the nerve just so. dont worry the far left talking points you get from the 6 ppl who own 90% of media def have your best interests in mind

Comment

My uncle taught me how the crooked some things are to make lots of money. Like politicians telling private individuals the market is going to crash so people like him were giving loans to people to buy homes with jacked up interest rates then those people turn around and jack up the housing prices so much that eventually millions of hard working families to lose their home.

Before Bernie Sander or Stephen Colbert or any of that I was already aware of how the multi-billion dollar corporations had been bribing politicians into doing things that benefit them, such as removing glass seagull so the banks can spend everyones money and eventually crash the housing market as a result. Or citizens united which legalized political bribery so these corporations wouldn't have to hold so many lavish dinner partys they could just literally buy which politicians they want.

Comment

mmm when you strike the nerve just so. dont worry the far left talking points you get from the 6 ppl who own 90% of media def have your best interests in mind
                              I live on kaiwa island, I know more about how much money the rich are making than you do. I know the closer to the true middle class you get the harder it is to expand a lot of businesses. But I also know that expecting the top 15-5% of people to trickle down their wealth to the middle class isn't going to work. We've been doing this for over a decade and look whats happen. More wealth inequality than the fucking gilded age. And population increase should further emphasize that fact.

But wait, theres more! It's not like nothing bad comes from letting the rich sit on more wealth than majority of the population. It leads to economic stagnation, which eventually leads to recession. What the progressive left propose is a redistribution of wealth to the bottom to increase the velocity of money. So instead of hoping some rich guy will allow the middle class businessman to expand his business, the poor will start buying so much the middle class businessman will be able to expand his business just like all those filthy rich bastards sitting on billions of dollars getting corporate welfare each time they do some shady shit then file bankruptcy to steal from the public even more.

Comment

wtf you were aware high level politicians were bought off before 2016? have you applied for mensa membership

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X