• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is @Watt, er... Mel, on?

[MENTION=32240]Clarke Reloaded[/MENTION]

let these plebs know their place.

Comment

No. You're just a retard. Then you tag in your equally retarded partner.

Comment

He's not my partner, that bat man aint here no more uh...

Comment

Clarke is my first disciple, he will teach my wisdom to the future generations.

It's always good to have a grass roots level associate. Clarke is in the streets daily fighting the good fight.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that, retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
              Clarke is my first disciple, he will teach my wisdom to the future generations.

It's always good to have a grass roots level associate. Clarke is in the streets daily fighting the good fight.
              Facts!!!
              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
              Originally posted by ekeanon
              I'm glad I got to witness your life
              Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                Please make a Politics subforum or at least a separate area where Ekelon and Robin can go rub their dicks together and I personally don't have to trudge through their shit threads if I want to view the hallway?

I'll buy 5 coolnados if you do this.
                That's why I posted the thread in the Hallway section...

Man the left sure are desperate

Comment

At least Clarke can pretend he's trolling. Robin is just retarded and can't hide it.

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
                    Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                    Please make a Politics subforum or at least a separate area where Ekelon and Robin can go rub their dicks together and I personally don't have to trudge through their shit threads if I want to view the hallway?

I'll buy 5 coolnados if you do this.
                    That's why I posted the thread in the Hallway section...

Man the left sure are desperate

The right is putting out healthcare bills while the United States President is lying about what it does.

It literally has all the faults of obamacare finacially, and it gives the states the ability to discriminate against people with medical needs.

Absolutely desperate and pathetic of a bunch of grown men to be so hung up on pleasing their donors that they'll purposely and intentionally hurt and kill millions of people just so they can play political patty cake a little while longer.

Then people like you buy into this shit because you're so hung up on right and left.

Comment

They even had fox news snowflakes attack jimmy kimmel for addressing the rights bigotry and inability to face reality.

Comment

The right didn't have massive scale corruption that got exposed through leaked emails and then blamed another country in hopes of getting a do over...

The right didn't create a failed system that's been FAILING for years, especially under OBAMA (left)

The left did.

Comment

All the lefty media have been attacking trump on a daily basis

Even over a kid mowing the fucking lawn of the White House

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
                            The right didn't have massive scale corruption that got exposed through leaked emails and then blamed another country in hopes of getting a do over...

The right didn't create a failed system that's been FAILING for years, especially under OBAMA (left)

The left did.
                            George Bush legalized political bribery.

Many republicans are in bed with Big Pharma and have investments in the same medicines that they allow to be racked up by 400%-1000%.

The right did allowed the system of political bribery to become widespread and legal. You can attribute that to why Obama wasn't as progressive as he was in the campaign. Or why Hillary Clinton and the DNC threw bernie sanders under the bus.

Comment

you're associating the corporatists with the left and generalizing.

I can name a few Democrats / left independents that don't take million dollar donations for campaigns or have finacial conflicts of interest with what they're voting on.

But as for republicans, I can't name a single one. Not even the most ethical republicans in my state are as clean as Bernie Sanders.

Literally the only argument against Sanders is that he had independent media giving him unlimited air time. But that also was because he was the only candidate actually proposing policy instead of attacking the other.

You can just google for political bribes or donations, find who spent how much on what campaign and follow the money back to the giant corporations.

Linsy garham, funded by general atomics and weapons manufactures. Just so happens he's always been the radical one to propose going to war with everyone.

Corey Booker, democrat. Funded by Big Pharma corps, just so happens he wanted to legalize weed by letting big pharma have a monopoly so only their businesses can get a licenses to distribute it.

I can't name anymore off the top of my head but it keeps going and going. Instead of generalizing your self and others into left/right how about you actually research the people apart of the party you align your self with. Progressives have done this and thats why you hear so much about them not liking hillary clinton or going at the DNC.

Comment

Also the Healthcare bills all have something in common. They allow insurance companies to remove your medical coverages while charging you more.

This was suppose to be reverse at least half way on the republican side. They were suppose to remove coverages, but not increase the costs. The only up side to what they were doing couldn't be achieved any better than the existing Obamacare does. So literally all the bills they're proposing does is allow insurance companies and medical industry to milk Americans for every cent while letting them die at the same time.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X