Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @shitty yo the Triple J diss is itt

Originally posted by N O R A View Post
    phils idea of a multi is 3 1 syllable rhymes in a row any non-handicapped 2nd grader can do that shit
    At least I actually write my own s*** I find my own beats I record my own s*** and I edit my own s***. You've done absolutely nothing hip hop wise musically or rap battle wise ever I don't know why you're on this site if you don't know how to f****** rap

Comment

Lets get it poppppppin
      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Smrrrrrrr
        CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bnas View Post
          Smrrrrrrr
          I need you and Clark to find me Beats potential Beats something that I can grind over easy has to sound catchy too

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
            he's wearing a white power shirt
            [MENTION=3598]Organik[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
              I'm catching some of that hate in this thread from Kirby and justice and Craig that's expected though I will admit I didn't take much time thinking of these Bars or put much effort into these bars I probably took 4 hours on everything like writing editing uploading s*** like that. Even if I Rhymes aren't that good at least I'm writing new bars not every single bar I said was the s word the B word or the d word. I don't know I don't know why people give me so much hate maybe I'm just weird with my writing. I still spit better bars than Triple J and did it without even trying and could ride a beat better than him though. Trust me if I put 100% into this s*** no one will talk s*** about my bars. I didn't really have punches I just had multisyllabics

Who gives af about just writing new rhymes when all of the shit you write is hot garbage juice. You ALWAYS travel the same grounds, never take a new direction nor approach.

How come you never improve, if this was a job you would of been fired(assuming you could even get hired in the 1st place). Usually it works like this- you repeatedly do something over and over again and you're suppose to "hypothetically" become better at it. The more you learn and put that back in the routine the better you're suppose to execute something i.e. the better the end results= theoretically HIGHER quality.

Your penmanship NEVER improved, the hilarious part is it actually declined. Plus your flow has suffered too- majorly, from chain smoking. Get yo ass on a treadmill, daily. Go jogging for 45 mins everyday before work.

So he's a faggot and a racist. Wow and he also Rhymes words with shit. I'm pretty sure all rappers rhymed something at one point in their career with the words that I've been rhyming with so Craig obviously needs to just hop off of my penis tip

If he's a racist, than what are you ?
              You'd dropped it countless times hypocrite.

At least I actually write my own s*** I find my own beats I record my own s*** and I edit my own s***. You've done absolutely nothing hip hop wise musically or rap battle wise ever I don't know why you're on this site if you don't know how to f****** rap
              stfu bitch boi, you know absolutely nothing whatsoever about HipHop. Never ever utter those words again. You don't do HipHop period, you just manufacture Pop Rap in a satirical way unknowingly.

YOU FIND YOUR OWN BEATS <<<----- tf does that even mean
              WORD it is such a laborious effort to type in "Trap type beat" or insert whoever garbage popular artist "type beat" on yt and scroll down with your finger. Damn son you are so fuckin' HipHop, you're a real motherfuckin' digger with this shit. Keep kicking that knowledge.
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Justice snapped itt
                The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                  I'm catching some of that hate in this thread from Kirby and justice and Craig that's expected though I will admit I didn't take much time thinking of these Bars or put much effort into these bars I probably took 4 hours on everything like writing editing uploading s*** like that. Even if I Rhymes aren't that good at least I'm writing new bars not every single bar I said was the s word the B word or the d word. I don't know I don't know why people give me so much hate maybe I'm just weird with my writing. I still spit better bars than Triple J and did it without even trying and could ride a beat better than him though. Trust me if I put 100% into this s*** no one will talk s*** about my bars. I didn't really have punches I just had multisyllabics

Who gives af about just writing new rhymes when all of the shit you write is hot garbage juice. You ALWAYS travel the same grounds, never take a new direction nor approach.

How come you never improve, if this was a job you would of been fired(assuming you could even get hired in the 1st place). Usually it works like this- you repeatedly do something over and over again and you're suppose to "hypothetically" become better at it. The more you learn and put that back in the routine the better you're suppose to execute something i.e. the better the end results= theoretically HIGHER quality.

Your penmanship NEVER improved, the hilarious part is it actually declined. Plus your flow has suffered too- majorly, from chain smoking. Get yo ass on a treadmill, daily. Go jogging for 45 mins everyday before work.

So he's a faggot and a racist. Wow and he also Rhymes words with shit. I'm pretty sure all rappers rhymed something at one point in their career with the words that I've been rhyming with so Craig obviously needs to just hop off of my penis tip

If he's a racist, than what are you ?
                  You'd dropped it countless times hypocrite.

stfu bitch boi, you know absolutely nothing whatsoever about HipHop. Never ever utter those words again. You don't do HipHop period, you just manufacture Pop Rap in a satirical way unknowingly.

YOU FIND YOUR OWN BEATS <<<----- tf does that even mean
                  WORD it is such a laborious effort to type in "Trap type beat" or insert whoever garbage popular artist "type beat" on yt and scroll down with your finger. Damn son you are so fuckin' HipHop, you're a real motherfuckin' digger with this shit. Keep kicking that knowledge.

You forgot to include that Rhymezone should never be step one of your writing process.

Comment

Comment

ok guys chill plz. I pm'd phil some dirt on jjj so when he has free time, he'll bring some heated personal punches & silence the critics

peeped clarke's rd 2 vs taghd, def co-sign him on the remix

also - thanks fb!
                      Originally posted by Fake Blanco
                      site been a mess but shitty just landed a hit in this sty !!

Comment

Originally posted by shitty View Post
                        silence the critic
                        shoutout crow42

yo @ justice that was just the motivation he needed fr, jockjamjesus bout to get crucified
                        Originally posted by Fake Blanco
                        site been a mess but shitty just landed a hit in this sty !!

Comment

I ain't even joking
                          I've never seen Phil spit a punchline ever
                          The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                          ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Yawl making me feel like I suck so bad at rapping now. Wow I really need to step up my game. I'll try my best next time and make sure the bars are perfect. I'll need to switch my style and how I write. My mixtape vol 3 was the last time I delivered well. Tbh I only have 10 Lil ILL songs from the last 6 years that stayed sick. People telling me to write my hottest shit I can think up and just kill it next time. Fine I'll do it but Craig and kurbs and justice can't say shit after I kill this shit

Comment

Re diss that bitch ass nigga Trippie J. Fuck his ho ass you feelme
                              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                              Originally posted by ekeanon
                              I'm glad I got to witness your life
                              Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                                Re diss that bitch ass nigga Trippie J. Fuck his ho ass you feelme
                                He's a racist bigot faggot anti heterosexual heterophobic fuckboy and his father did a poor job at raising him. His mother should have been a cum swallower. He's going to get some mean bars from me I'm going to say a few things about this you just can't call black people the N word with the ER at the end and think you're going to get away with it and on top of that sounding like a complete homo sexual. And if I'm a homosexual at least I look straight while I'm doing it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X