• Show
Clear All

Re: @shitty yo the Triple J diss is itt

Originally posted by N O R A View Post
    Originally posted by Miami View Post
    bet you love the smell of glue

wut.
    u never heard of kids sniffing glue and becoming retarded? by the time i got in school all the whiteout and glue were non scented but phil a few years older than me

dead no i never did.
    #ROOGANG
    #LOVEFORCE
    #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

bet you love the smell of glue

wut.
      u never heard of kids sniffing glue and becoming retarded? by the time i got in school all the whiteout and glue were non scented but phil a few years older than me

dead no i never did.
      [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk0AexuAhlw"]Citizen Ruth (5/12) Movie CLIP - The Devil Inside (1996) HD - YouTube[/ame]

It was a cheap way to get high by huffing it. People use to do all sorts of shit back then like smoking corn leafs/starch or whatever back in the day.

It was mostly a white people kinda of thing to do, they mostly graduated onto using spay paint/ paint thinner after.

Look @ that Krokodil addiction, people do any & all for a high if they are that desperate/retarded.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

"Since no one else is going to answer, and it's been over 20 years since I've engaged in such foolishness, I can probably answer without being lectured (as anyone currently doing this absolutely should be).
        It is completely insane. Like high-dose psychedelic insane. The one thing that stands out to this day is the profound sense of deja vu it caused. It was almost as if everything was scripted. Not much in the way of visuals, but a complete and total mindfuck. Really, a brain-damaged stupor would be the best way to describe it, but with pretty intense euphoria.
        One thing that set it apart from other inhalants was the incredible duration. A huffing session could easily keep you high for 4-5 hours, with effects lasting 2+ hours past the last inhalation. I'm not going to lie, it was loads of fun. It was also incredibly stupid.
        My final encounter with it scared me straight for good as it was the one and only time I ever blacked out. I don't mean passed out, I mean blacked out. I lost two hours in the middle of the day, where I was fully conscious and interacting with people but had NO recollection of it whatsoever. It was literally as if my environment completely changed in the blink of an eye. One second I was in my house talking to one friend, then one second later, when I "came to," I was on my back porch talking to another friend who wasn't even there before. It literally happened mid-sentence. I zoned back in and heard the last half of what I was saying, then was startled by who I was talking to.
        "Wait a minute... Randy... when did you get here??!!"
        "Dude, are you kidding me? I've been here almost two hours."
        Needless to say, I was incredibly disoriented, frightened, and confused. My friend told me that they had to wrestle the bag away from me because I wouldn't stop huffing. This scared the shit out of me because I realized I easily could have huffed until I died during my blackout, had my friends not been there to stop me.
        I never touched that shit again. In hindsight, I consider myself extremely lucky to have not suffered any long-term damage from my 20-30 times huffing that Krylon Gold Metallic. Who knows, maybe I have?
        TL;DR - Huffing spray paint is an incredibly intense, bizarre, fun, and long lived high that's not even remotely worth it."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comme...ay_paint_like/
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xvpY0Rmfnk8[/ame]

Comment

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KiR4XPQVA_8[/ame]

Comment

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TzaVd6zl2bA[/ame]

Comment

jockjamjesus latest vid

droppin n-bombs on the hook

Originally posted by Fake Blanco
                site been a mess but shitty just landed a hit in this sty !!

Comment

wtf @ miami glue sniffers have bars
                  Originally posted by Fake Blanco
                  site been a mess but shitty just landed a hit in this sty !!

Comment

Phil ft Clarke - Fuck White People (Triple J Diss)
                    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                    Originally posted by ekeanon
                    I'm glad I got to witness your life
                    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Welcome back shitty !

Comment

That remix on the way!!!
                        Originally posted by ekeanon
                        I'm glad I got to witness your life
                        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
                          Originally posted by Phil
                          bitch i am ready
                          grippin the semi
                          shit's gettin deadly
                          bitch is just heavy
                          literally the first 4 bars
                          Yeah like you want to hear me rhyme words with poo poo and annoying ass woman

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                            Ima hop on Phils second diss track to ether this cracker
                            I'm catching some of that hate in this thread from Kirby and justice and Craig that's expected though I will admit I didn't take much time thinking of these Bars or put much effort into these bars I probably took 4 hours on everything like writing editing uploading s*** like that. Even if I Rhymes aren't that good at least I'm writing new bars not every single bar I said was the s word the B word or the d word. I don't know I don't know why people give me so much hate maybe I'm just weird with my writing. I still spit better bars than Triple J and did it without even trying and could ride a beat better than him though. Trust me if I put 100% into this s*** no one will talk s*** about my bars. I didn't really have punches I just had multisyllabics

Comment

Originally posted by shitty View Post
                              jockjamjesus latest vid

droppin n-bombs on the hook

So he's a faggot and a racist. Wow and he also Rhymes words with shit. I'm pretty sure all rappers rhymed something at one point in their career with the words that I've been rhyming with so Craig obviously needs to just hop off of my penis tip

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                                That remix on the way!!!
                                Man I'm incredibly busy dog I've been working 7 days a week I'm tired of s*** and plus I'm higher than fuck I just got some next-generation bud and it's making me zone out. If you want to do a remix some kind of track you need to find Beats for me I will not have time to search for music I'm going to be at work most the day I get 5 hours to myself a day. I'll gladly write something if you find the right beat.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X